Ko Chang-seok, wife Lee Jung Eun, told "Girl will come over for a drink" telephone notice 'surprise' (liberation)

Ko Chang-seok alerts wife Lee Jung Eun of Girl trip by phoneOn June 22, JTBC Liberation Town where I Return to Me, Ko Chang-seok went on a Girl trip as he was kidnapped by Lee Jong-hyeok.On the day of the show, Lee Jong-hyeok suddenly traveled to Girl after watching TV food, and he lured Ko Chang-seok.Ko Chang-seok, who got into Lee Jong-hyeoks car, knew that Lee Jong-hyeok was traveling to Girl after a few hours without knowing his destination.Ko Chang-seok lamented and immediately called his wife Lee Jung Eun to say, I do not think I can go home today. Lee Jung Eun said, Have you been drinking again?No, Im in the car and I cant even start drinking, said Ko Chang-seok, who was surprised to find out that he was already drunk.Lee Jong-hyeok explained, Chang Seok is going to spend some time with his brother, so lets go because he does not have anything to do.Im angry, but I cant change anyone. I cant get angry.
Ko Chang-seok alerts wife Lee Jung Eun of Girl trip by phoneOn June 22, JTBC Liberation Town where I Return to Me, Ko Chang-seok went on a Girl trip as he was kidnapped by Lee Jong-hyeok.On the day of the show, Lee Jong-hyeok suddenly traveled to Girl after watching TV food, and he lured Ko Chang-seok.Ko Chang-seok, who got into Lee Jong-hyeoks car, knew that Lee Jong-hyeok was traveling to Girl after a few hours without knowing his destination.Ko Chang-seok lamented and immediately called his wife Lee Jung Eun to say, I do not think I can go home today. Lee Jung Eun said, Have you been drinking again?No, Im in the car and I cant even start drinking, said Ko Chang-seok, who was surprised to find out that he was already drunk.Lee Jong-hyeok explained, Chang Seok is going to spend some time with his brother, so lets go because he does not have anything to do.Im angry, but I cant change anyone. I cant get angry.

Ko Chang-seok alerts wife Lee Jung Eun of Girl trip by phone

On June 22, JTBC 'Liberation Town where I Return to Me', Ko Chang-seok went on a Girl trip as he was kidnapped by Lee Jong-hyeok.

On the day of the show, Lee Jong-hyeok suddenly traveled to Girl after watching TV food, and he lured Ko Chang-seok. Ko Chang-seok, who got into Lee Jong-hyeok's car, knew that Lee Jong-hyeok was traveling to Girl after a few hours without knowing his destination.

Ko Chang-seok lamented and immediately called his wife Lee Jung Eun to say, "I do not think I can go home today." Lee Jung Eun said, "Have you been drinking again? “No, I’m in the car and I can’t even start drinking,” said Ko Chang-seok, who was surprised to find out that he was already drunk.

Lee Jong-hyeok explained, "Chang Seok is going to spend some time with his brother, so let's go because he does not have anything to do." I’m angry, but I can’t change anyone. I can’t get angry.”