Ko Chang-seok, wife Lee Jung Eun, told "Girl go have a drink and come back... the cast 'surprise'

Seoul = = Liberation Town Ko Chang-seok appeared in surprise.Lee Jong-hyeok called his fellow actor Ko Chang-seok in the JTBC entertainment program Where I Return to Me - Liberation Town broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd.Lee Jong-hyeok put Ko Chang-seok in his car, hiding that he was leaving for Girl.While driving on the highway for a while, Ko Chang-seok smiled at the charm of his brother Lee Jong-hyeok, saying Girl Ghanya.Ko Chang-seok, who learned his destination in a few hours, called his wife Lee Jung Eun, who was an Actor.I do not think I can go home today, my wife said, I have drunk again, Im already drunk.Ko Chang-seok said, Jong Hyuk is going to eat at Girl.Lee Jong-hyeok, who was next to him, said, Brother, Hello, he said. I was going to spend time together and this is what happened.Ko Chang-seoks wife was forced to reply: Your Hello.Ko Chang-seok said, Ill go for a drink at Girl. Then my wife worried, The fortune teller told me to watch out for your drink, dont drink much anyway.The female cast members who watched the video were Furious.Jang Yoon-jung, Baek Ji-young and Yoon Hye-jin said, I was already angry, but when I changed it like that, I hate it the most, I can not get angry. What are you doing, Hello is funny.Ko Chang-seok also mentioned her daughter. She turned 21 this year.Ko Chang-seok said, Im a junior at college. My wife said she was filming, and my daughter said she was part-time.My girls both go out for money, and I feel strange when Im home alone. Yeah, this is it.

Seoul = = 'Liberation Town' Ko Chang-seok appeared in surprise.

Lee Jong-hyeok called his fellow Actor Ko Chang-seok in the JTBC entertainment program "Where I Return to Me - Liberation Town" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd.

Lee Jong-hyeok put Ko Chang-seok in his car, hiding that he was leaving for Girl. While driving on the highway for a while, Ko Chang-seok smiled at the charm of his brother Lee Jong-hyeok, saying "Girl Ghanya."

Ko Chang-seok, who learned his destination in a few hours, called his wife Lee Jung Eun, who was an Actor. "I do not think I can go home today," my wife said, "I have drunk again, I'm already drunk."

Ko Chang-seok said, "Jong Hyuk is going to eat at Girl." Lee Jong-hyeok, who was next to him, said, "Brother, Hello," he said. "I was going to spend time together and this is what happened." Ko Chang-seok's wife was forced to reply: "Your Hello."

Ko Chang-seok said, "I'll go for a drink at Girl." Then my wife worried, "The fortune teller told me to watch out for your drink, don't drink much anyway."

The female cast members who watched the video were Furious. Jang Yoon-jung, Baek Ji-young and Yoon Hye-jin said, "I was already angry, but when I changed it like that, I hate it the most, I can not get angry." "What are you doing, Hello is funny."

Ko Chang-seok also mentioned her daughter. She turned 21 this year. Ko Chang-seok said, "I'm a junior at college." "My wife said she was filming, and my daughter said she was part-time. My Girls both go out for money, and I feel strange when I'm home alone. Yeah, this is it. "