Ko Chang-seok' Lee Jung Eun "Respect for Daughter Choices Not in University, Home = Space to Live in Love" (Monthly Magazine Home)

Actor Lee Jung Eun played a role as a new steward in Monthly Magazine Home as a realistic wife.The JTBC drama Monthly Magazine Home (playplayplayed by Myeong Soo-hyun and directed by Lee Chang-min), which ended on August 5, is a drama about the romance of my house for a man who lives with a live woman who lives in the house, and Lee Jung Eun appeared as the wife of the editor-in-chief (Won-hae Kim) in the play.Lee Jung Eun, who had an impressive performance with Netfleets original Move to Heaven: I am a relic organizer released in May, showed a different performance with the appearance of a very realistic couple and wife through Monthly Magazine Home.Lee Jung Eun said, Move to Heaven was fun in preparing sign language, and Monthly Magazine Home was comfortable and fun as home. I am happy to be able to prepare and shoot happily and greet those who like drama.The best wife in the play is a person who lives in a dim life dreaming of rebuilding a 30-year-old apartment. She showed her control over her husbands best daily life for the success of her two high school sons.Lee Jung Eun said, I thought that it should not be seen as a bad or strong person, although it is a realistic and sympathetic role, he said. I thought it was important to breathe with the best.Lee Jung Euns character drew sympathy from viewers by drawing materials that would be enough in reality, such as house prices and childrens college entrance worries.Lee Jung Eun, who married actor Ko Chang-seok and whose daughter has already become an adult, explained that unlike the characters in the drama, she did not experience the stress of entrance examination as a parent.Lee Jung Eun said, There is a lot of difference between my best wife (laughs).I did not go to college because my daughter did not want to go to University. University is a place for deep study and I thought that if I do not have a study I want to study, I can learn enough in society.My daughter is enjoying herself, he said.Lee Jung Eun thanked her partner Won-hae Kim for being able to digest the character better.Lee Jung Eun said, I want you to be really best to think that you are the jewel of the scene.He always laughs at all the actors and staff, talks to them comfortably, and accepts them no matter how I play them.I heard a bouquet of flowers for my sons graduation photo during the play, but when I told you that the flowers look pretty because I am old, I want to see you show me a picture of your hobby at home (laughing).So there is a memory that gave you a bouquet of flowers after the shooting. In addition to the romance of the characters, Monthly Magazine Home introduced various stories focusing on the subject of Home, such as chartered loans, reconstruction, and subscription.When asked what the meaning of home meant to him, Lee Jung Eun put weight on the house rather than the house like Na Young-won (Jeong So-min) in the play.

Actor Lee Jung Eun played a role as a new steward in Monthly Magazine Home' as a realistic wife.

The JTBC drama Monthly Magazine Home (playplayplayed by Myeong Soo-hyun and directed by Lee Chang-min), which ended on August 5, is a drama about the romance of my house for a man who lives with a live woman who lives in the house, and Lee Jung Eun appeared as the wife of the editor-in-chief (Won-hae Kim) in the play.

Lee Jung Eun, who had an impressive performance with Netfleet's original Move to Heaven: I am a relic organizer released in May, showed a different performance with the appearance of a very realistic couple and wife through Monthly Magazine Home'. Lee Jung Eun said, "Move to Heaven was fun in preparing sign language, and Monthly Magazine Home was comfortable and fun as home." "I am happy to be able to prepare and shoot happily and greet those who like drama."

The best wife in the play is a person who lives in a dim life dreaming of rebuilding a 30-year-old apartment. She showed her control over her husband's best daily life for the success of her two high school sons.

Lee Jung Eun said, "I thought that it should not be seen as a bad or strong person, although it is a realistic and sympathetic role," he said. "I thought it was important to breathe with the best."

Lee Jung Eun's character drew sympathy from viewers by drawing materials that would be enough in reality, such as house prices and children's college entrance worries. Lee Jung Eun, who married actor Ko Chang-seok and whose daughter has already become an adult, explained that unlike the characters in the drama, she did not experience the stress of entrance examination as a parent.

Lee Jung Eun said, "There is a lot of difference between my best wife (laughs). I did not go to college because my daughter did not want to go to University. "University is a place for deep study and I thought that if I do not have a study I want to study, I can learn enough in society. “My daughter is enjoying herself,” he said.

Lee Jung Eun thanked her partner Won-hae Kim for being able to digest the character better. Lee Jung Eun said, "I want you to be really 'best' to think that you are the jewel of the scene. “He always laughs at all the actors and staff, talks to them comfortably, and accepts them no matter how I play them.”

“I heard a bouquet of flowers for my son’s graduation photo during the play, but when I told you that the flowers look pretty because I am old, I want to see you show me a picture of your hobby at home (laughing). So there is a Memory that gave you a bouquet of flowers after the shooting. "

In addition to the romance of the characters, Monthly Magazine Home introduced various stories focusing on the subject of Home, such as chartered loans, reconstruction, and subscription. When asked what the meaning of 'home' meant to him, Lee Jung Eun put weight on the house rather than the house like Na Young-won (Jeong So-min) in the play.