squid Game 'Han Beauty' Kim Joo-ryeong reveals her daughter, Husband+9, a 2-year-old American university professor (Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest)

Squid Game Han Mi-nyeo, Kim Joo-ryeong, unveiled her two-year-old college professor Husband and nine-year-old daughter.SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny on November 29 featured squid game Korean and American, and marriage 11-year-old actor Kim Joo-ryeong.On the day of the broadcast, Kim Joo-ryeong first met with United States of America University professor Husband as an assistant actor and actor at the theater. I was comfortable calling her sister, 2 years old, and I gave her a signal.Unlike what I saw, the mouthpiece was a love story, but the writing was so beautiful. It looked like a bear, like a bandit. Husband of Kim Joo-ryeong, who resembles actor Ko Chang-seok, is currently teaching directing at United States of America Texas State University.Kim Joo-ryeong said Husband is enjoying the popularity of the squid game, saying, My colleagues are crazy and they are crazy in a good sense.Kim Joo-ryeong said, Husband went to study abroad and I went there for a while and had a child there and had a three-year vacancy.Husband was gone. He was out of his way. He seemed to be exhausted. That was four, five years long.Husband was hired by the United States of America University, he said, when he was about to give up acting, he met a squid game.Husband was the one who kept the unknown. Kim Joo-ryeong said, Husband always tells me that he is a really good actor.It is not because I am a woman I love, but because I live together, but when I look objectively, I am a good actor.Especially, this time, the squid game is good, so it seems to be rewarded for the hardships that have been suffered. Kim Joo-ryeong also revealed her 9-year-old daughter who came with her.Kim Joo-ryeongs daughter wanted to sit on the set of Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest because the dream group is a girl group.However, Kim Joo-ryeongs daughter, who appeared in the studio, showed tears and said, I have a lot of dreams. However, Kim Sook asked, What is the comedian?Lee Ji-hye praised Kim Joo-ryeongs daughter for saying, I pick the quantity well.Kim Joo-ryeong also confessed to the behind-the-scenes footage of the squid game.Kim Joo-ryeong said, I thought it was the first time I had a big project, so I should not be disturbed.I had a drink of soju that I couldnt drink because I was so nervous, and I was so nervous about it that the director praised me for being so good, he said.Husbands crush on Kim Joo-ryeong is also a drink. Kim Joo-ryeong said, Im not good at drinking.Husband was against this, and she was a little bit like a douchebag, she said, and she liked it too much.I think it would be fun to live with a woman like this, not because she marriages, but because she was disappointed, Husband said.Husband gave me three-times for Kim Joo-ryeong when I was studying at United States of America.Kim Joo-ryeong said, I want to eat Korean food when I am pregnant, but I can not cook and I am an international student.I told Husband because I wanted to eat so much, and he made it all. I did all of them.I even breastfeededed, but I have to eat seaweed soup, but I have breastfeeded for a year and boiled seaweed soup every time I fall.
Squid Game Han Mi-nyeo, Kim Joo-ryeong, unveiled her two-year-old college professor Husband and nine-year-old daughter.SBS Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny on November 29 featured squid game Korean and American, and marriage 11-year-old actor Kim Joo-ryeong.On the day of the broadcast, Kim Joo-ryeong first met with United States of America University professor Husband as an assistant actor and actor at the theater. I was comfortable calling her sister, 2 years old, and I gave her a signal.Unlike what I saw, the mouthpiece was a love story, but the writing was so beautiful. It looked like a bear, like a bandit. Husband of Kim Joo-ryeong, who resembles actor Ko Chang-seok, is currently teaching directing at United States of America Texas State University.Kim Joo-ryeong said Husband is enjoying the popularity of the squid game, saying, My colleagues are crazy and they are crazy in a good sense.Kim Joo-ryeong said, Husband went to study abroad and I went there for a while and had a child there and had a three-year vacancy.Husband was gone. He was out of his way. He seemed to be exhausted. That was four, five years long.Husband was hired by the United States of America University, he said, when he was about to give up acting, he met a squid game.Husband was the one who kept the unknown. Kim Joo-ryeong said, Husband always tells me that he is a really good actor.It is not because I am a woman I love, but because I live together, but when I look objectively, I am a good actor.Especially, this time, the squid game is good, so it seems to be rewarded for the hardships that have been suffered. Kim Joo-ryeong also revealed her 9-year-old daughter who came with her.Kim Joo-ryeongs daughter wanted to sit on the set of Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest because the dream group is a girl group.However, Kim Joo-ryeongs daughter, who appeared in the studio, showed tears and said, I have a lot of dreams. However, Kim Sook asked, What is the comedian?Lee Ji-hye praised Kim Joo-ryeongs daughter for saying, I pick the quantity well.Kim Joo-ryeong also confessed to the behind-the-scenes footage of the squid game.Kim Joo-ryeong said, I thought it was the first time I had a big project, so I should not be disturbed.I had a drink of soju that I couldnt drink because I was so nervous, and I was so nervous about it that the director praised me for being so good, he said.Husbands crush on Kim Joo-ryeong is also a drink. Kim Joo-ryeong said, Im not good at drinking.Husband was against this, and she was a little bit like a douchebag, she said, and she liked it too much.I think it would be fun to live with a woman like this, not because she marriages, but because she was disappointed, Husband said.Husband gave me three-times for Kim Joo-ryeong when I was studying at United States of America.Kim Joo-ryeong said, I want to eat Korean food when I am pregnant, but I can not cook and I am an international student.I told Husband because I wanted to eat so much, and he made it all. I did all of them.I even breastfeededed, but I have to eat seaweed soup, but I have breastfeeded for a year and boiled seaweed soup every time I fall.

squid Game Han Mi-nyeo, Kim Joo-ryeong, unveiled her two-year-old college professor Husband and nine-year-old daughter.

SBS 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' on November 29 featured 'squid Game' Korean and American, and marriage 11-year-old actor Kim Joo-ryeong.

On the day of the broadcast, Kim Joo-ryeong first met with United States of America University professor Husband as an assistant actor and actor at the theater. "I was comfortable calling her sister, 2 years old, and I gave her a signal. Unlike what I saw, the mouthpiece was a love story, but the writing was so beautiful. It looked like a bear, like a bandit. "

Husband of Kim Joo-ryeong, who resembles actor Ko Chang-seok, is currently teaching directing at United States of America Texas State University. Kim Joo-ryeong said Husband is enjoying the popularity of the squid Game, saying, "My colleagues are crazy and they are crazy in a good sense."

Kim Joo-ryeong said, "Husband went to study abroad and I went there for a while and had a child there and had a three-year vacancy. Husband was gone. He was out of his way. He seemed to be exhausted. That was four, five years long. Husband was hired by the United States of America University, "he said, when he was about to give up acting, he met a 'squid Game'.

Husband was the one who kept the unknown. Kim Joo-ryeong said, "Husband always tells me that he is a really good actor. It is not because I am a woman I love, but because I live together, but when I look objectively, I am a good actor. Especially, this time, the 'squid Game' is good, so it seems to be rewarded for the hardships that have been suffered. "

Kim Joo-ryeong also revealed her 9-year-old daughter who came with her. Kim Joo-ryeong's daughter wanted to sit on the set of 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' because the dream group is a girl group. However, Kim Joo-ryeong's daughter, who appeared in the studio, showed tears and said, "I have a lot of dreams." However, Kim Sook asked, "What is the comedian?" Lee Ji-hye praised Kim Joo-ryeong's daughter for saying, "I pick the quantity well."

Kim Joo-ryeong also confessed to the behind-the-scenes footage of the 'squid Game'. Kim Joo-ryeong said, “I thought it was the first time I had a big project, so I should not be disturbed. “I had a drink of soju that I couldn’t drink because I was so nervous, and I was so nervous about it that the director praised me for being so good,” he said.

Husband’s crush on Kim Joo-ryeong is also a drink. Kim Joo-ryeong said, “I’m not good at drinking. “Husband was against this, and she was a little bit like a douchebag, she said, and she liked it too much. “I think it would be fun to live with a woman like this, not because she marriages, but because she was disappointed,” Husband said.

Husband gave me three-times for Kim Joo-ryeong when I was studying at United States of America. Kim Joo-ryeong said, "I want to eat Korean food when I am pregnant, but I can not cook and I am an international student. I told Husband because I wanted to eat so much, and he made it all. I did all of them. “I even breastfeededed, but I have to eat seaweed soup, but I have breastfeeded for a year and boiled seaweed soup every time I fall.”