kim dana "A 12-year-old brother Accident is a vegetable, awake but with a physical disability" (morning)

Kim Dana has expressed her sorry for her 12-year-old brother.On June 30, KBS 1TV AM Plaza, the Top Model dream stage was held.Kim Dana said, When I was in the second grade of elementary school, my brother, who was 12 years older than me, became an Acident and became a vegetable.I put the banana in his mouth one day, and it was a problem, and he was threatened with life. He felt guilty, and he decided to do anything.Two years later, I woke up miraculously, but I could not speak and I had a physical disability that my family could not remember. When I was 17, my parents business went bankrupt. My family was scattered, and I became alone and lived hard in a clothing store restaurant.Then, when I was 23, I met my mother, and I met my brother, and she said that she had lived alone in a homeless life.I had to make a steady amount of money for my brother. I worked at the telephone office during the day and went to night college in the evening.I also went to the national song boast for my dream and received the Grand Prize and received the Grand Prize in Miryang Arirang. After AM Plaza, my mother had surgery on colorectal cancer. She did not breathe during surgery. Fortunately, she is recovering.I am doing my sickness care carefully next to my mother. Ha Dong-geun said, Our parents did a Noodle business that made their name to the western part of Gyeongnam.My mother then takes medication for panic disorder and angina, and after the business went down, my parents ran a small soup house in the South Sea and raised my sister and sister.He works from 4:30 a.m. without rest, he said.I have been working at the Noodle factory since I was a child, drying and packing noodles. I did not want to see it when I continued to eat Noodle.But when I left for Seoul to become a singer, I really missed Noodle. My heart is full when I think about my parents hard work.I also feel sick because I think I should be effective, but I cant get my way. Many people came to the South Sea noodle house after the broadcast.I came to visit and cheered me, my mother and my father. It became the ambassador for garlic Hanwoo, the biggest festival in the South Sea, thanks to the stage of the Top Model dream.The village leader, my father, was delighted to shoot Noodle at the locals, and my mother said she tasted to work.

kim dana has expressed her sorry for her 12-year-old brother.

On June 30, KBS 1TV AM Plaza', the Top Model dream stage was held.

kim dana said, "When I was in the second grade of elementary school, my brother, who was 12 years older than me, became an Acident and became a vegetable. I put the banana in his mouth one day, and it was a problem, and he was threatened with life. He felt guilty, and he decided to do anything. Two years later, I woke up miraculously, but I could not speak and I had a physical disability that my family could not remember. "

"When I was 17, my parents' business went bankrupt. My family was scattered, and I became alone and lived hard in a clothing store restaurant. Then, when I was 23, I met my mother, and I met my brother, and she said that she had lived alone in a homeless life. I had to make a steady amount of money for my brother. I worked at the telephone office during the day and went to night college in the evening. I also went to the national song boast for my dream and received the Grand Prize and received the Grand Prize in Miryang Arirang. "

"After AM Plaza', my mother had surgery on colorectal cancer. She did not breathe during surgery. Fortunately, she is recovering. I am doing my sickness care carefully next to my mother. "

Ha Dong-geun said, "Our parents did a Noodle business that made their name to the western part of Gyeongnam. My mother then takes medication for panic disorder and angina, and after the business went down, my parents ran a small soup house in the South Sea and raised my sister and sister. He works from 4:30 a.m. without rest," he said.

"I have been working at the Noodle factory since I was a child, drying and packing Noodles. I did not want to see it when I continued to eat Noodle. But when I left for Seoul to become a singer, I really missed Noodle. My heart is full when I think about my parents' hard work. I also feel sick because I think I should be effective, but I can't get my way. Many people came to the South Sea Noodle house after the broadcast. I came to visit and cheered me, my mother and my father. "

"It became the ambassador for garlic Hanwoo, the biggest festival in the South Sea, thanks to the stage of the Top Model dream. The village leader, my father, was delighted to shoot Noodle at the locals, and my mother said she tasted to work.