Lee Chan-won says he's 'suspended the Film' in person "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo sorry for the trouble, time to reorganize"

Singer Lee Chan-won, who suspended Film for a minor incident, reassured fans.Lee Chan-won said in his fan cafe on the 9th, Im sorry to have caused your Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, adding, Like the bar posted on the cafe notice today, there was a minor injury due to a slight accident, which inevitably disrupted the scheduled film.In fact, I thought that there was no big problem in normalizing the film, but I decided to have a little time to reorganize according to the hospital and companys opinion that Retrieval is a priority.Lee Chan-won reassured fans that he was surprised, saying, Its not as bad as youre worried about, he said.Finally, he said, I will go to see the Being There (fandom name) in a healthy way by being Retrieval as soon as possible, and expressed his gratitude, saying, Thank you very much for your support and encouragement.As a result, Lee Chan-won is Boycott in the recording of KBS2 The Endless Love Song, The Problem Son of the Rooftop Room and JTBC Tokpawon 25 oclock.Also, MBC FM4U, which was scheduled for 10 days, was canceled.Im so sorry for the early hours of your Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo!!As I went up the cafe notice today, there was a slight injury due to a slight accident, which inevitably caused a disruption to the planned film ...!!In fact, I did not think there was a big problem in normalizing the film, but I decided to take a short time to reorganize according to the hospital and companys opinion that Retrieval is a priority!Its not as bad as youre worried about, and Im doing well in my daily life, so do not worry at all!! Ill come to the cafe often and say hello to the Being There while I can not meet you!I will go to see the Retrieval and Healthy Being There as soon as possible! Thank you so much for your support and encouragement!iMBC  ⁇  Photo iMBC DB, provided  ⁇  MBN
Singer Lee Chan-won, who suspended Film for a minor incident, reassured fans.Lee Chan-won said in his fan cafe on the 9th, Im sorry to have caused your Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, adding, Like the bar posted on the cafe notice today, there was a minor injury due to a slight accident, which inevitably disrupted the scheduled film.In fact, I thought that there was no big problem in normalizing the film, but I decided to have a little time to reorganize according to the hospital and companys opinion that Retrieval is a priority.Lee Chan-won reassured fans that he was surprised, saying, Its not as bad as youre worried about, he said.Finally, he said, I will go to see the Being There (fandom name) in a healthy way by being Retrieval as soon as possible, and expressed his gratitude, saying, Thank you very much for your support and encouragement.As a result, Lee Chan-won is Boycott in the recording of KBS2 The Endless Love Song, The Problem Son of the Rooftop Room and JTBC Tokpawon 25 oclock.Also, MBC FM4U, which was scheduled for 10 days, was canceled.Im so sorry for the early hours of your Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo!!As I went up the cafe notice today, there was a slight injury due to a slight accident, which inevitably caused a disruption to the planned film ...!!In fact, I did not think there was a big problem in normalizing the film, but I decided to take a short time to reorganize according to the hospital and companys opinion that Retrieval is a priority!Its not as bad as youre worried about, and Im doing well in my daily life, so do not worry at all!! Ill come to the cafe often and say hello to the Being There while I can not meet you!I will go to see the Retrieval and Healthy Being There as soon as possible! Thank you so much for your support and encouragement!iMBC  ⁇  Photo iMBC DB, provided  ⁇  MBN

Singer Lee Chan-won, who suspended Film for a minor incident, reassured fans. Lee Chan-won said in his fan cafe on the 9th, "I'm sorry to have caused your Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo," adding, "Like the bar posted on the cafe notice today, there was a minor injury due to a slight Accident, which inevitably disrupted the scheduled Film." "In fact, I thought that there was no big problem in normalizing the Film, but I decided to have a little time to reorganize according to the hospital and company's opinion that Retrieval is a priority." Lee Chan-won reassured fans that he was surprised, saying, "It's not as bad as you're worried about," he said. Finally, he said, "I will go to see the Being There (fandom name) in a healthy way by being Retrieval as soon as possible," and expressed his gratitude, saying, "Thank you very much for your support and encouragement." As a result, Lee Chan-won is Boycott in the recording of KBS2 'The Endless Love Song', 'The Problem Son of the Rooftop Room' and JTBC 'Tokpawon 25 o'clock'. Also, MBC FM4U, which was scheduled for 10 days, was canceled. I'm so sorry for the early hours of your Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo!! As I went up the cafe notice today, there was a slight injury due to a slight Accident, which inevitably caused a disruption to the planned Film ...!! In fact, I did not think there was a big problem in normalizing the Film, but I decided to take a short time to reorganize according to the hospital and company's opinion that Retrieval is a priority! It's not as bad as you're worried about, and I'm doing well in my daily life, so do not worry at all!! I'll come to the cafe often and say hello to the Being There while I can not meet you! I will go to see the Retrieval and Healthy Being There as soon as possible! Thank you so much for your support and encouragement! iMBC ⁇ Photo iMBC DB, provided ⁇ MBN