Accident Lee Chan-won (17th) Film reopeningArtist's will ⁇

Singer Lee Chan-won reopens the film.On August 17, the companys green snakeTN Entertainment said, I respect the artists will and will reopen the film again on the 17th, starting with JTBC entertainment Tokpawon 25 oclock recording.In addition to Tokpawon 25 oclock, Schedule, including fixed-appearance programs and follow-up films, is also being coordinated.Lee Chan-won has previously focused on Retrieval, taking a break from Film with a minor Accident.Hello, Im JG STAR who is in charge of promoting the singer part of green snakeTN Entertainment.Lee Chan-wons Film reopening and future Schedule will give you the official position of green snakeTN Entertainment.Hello, Im Green SnakeTN Entertainment.First of all, I would like to thank all those who always give generous support to the artist. I would like to talk about Lee Chan-wons future schedule.Earlier, Lee Chan-won temporarily stopped Film with a minor accident, but since then he has been resting and concentrating on condition management and Retrieval.In particular, I respect the artists willingness to communicate with Chance as soon as possible, and I will reopen the film again on the 17th, starting with JTBC entertainment Tokpawon 25 oclock recording.In addition to Tokpawon 25 oclock, Schedule such as fixed-appearance program and follow-up film is also being coordinated. Please give warm support to Lee Chan-won who came back after a short break.Once again, I would like to express my gratitude to all those who love Lee Chan-won, and I will always be an agency that puts the health of the artist first.Thank you.

Singer Lee Chan-won reopens the Film. On August 17, the company's green snake TN entertainment said, "I respect the Artist's will and will reopen the Film again on the 17th, starting with JTBC entertainment 'Tokpawon 25 o'clock' recording." In addition to 'Tokpawon 25 o'clock', Schedule, including fixed-appearance programs and follow-up Films, is also being coordinated. Lee Chan-won has previously focused on Retrieval, taking a break from Film with a minor Accident. Hello, I'm JG STAR who is in charge of promoting the singer part of green snake TN entertainment. Lee Chan-won's Film reopening and future Schedule will give you the official position of green snake TN entertainment. Hello, I'm green snake TN entertainment. First of all, I would like to thank all those who always give generous support to the Artist. I would like to talk about Lee Chan-won's future Schedule. Earlier, Lee Chan-won temporarily stopped Film with a minor Accident, but since then he has been resting and concentrating on condition management and Retrieval. In particular, I respect the Artist's willingness to communicate with Chance as soon as possible, and I will reopen the Film again on the 17th, starting with JTBC entertainment 'Tokpawon 25 o'clock' recording. In addition to 'Tokpawon 25 o'clock', Schedule such as fixed-appearance program and follow-up Film is also being coordinated. Please give warm support to Lee Chan-won who came back after a short break. Once again, I would like to express my gratitude to all those who love Lee Chan-won, and I will always be an agency that puts the health of the Artist first. Thank you.