"Park Yong-Geun" Chae Ri-na "Mask resembles Ko So-young Sister...The reality is Chae Ri-na"

Chae Ri-na, from Roora, wore Mask and boasted a Ko So-young resemblance of beautiful looks.Chae Ri-na posted a picture on her Instagram page on the 27th, saying, If you write Mask...Inside the picture is a daily picture of Chae Ri-na: Chae Ri-na staring at the camera wearing a black Mask.Beautiful looks that are not covered by Mask in the atmosphere full of eyes attract attention.At this point, Chae Ri-na said, Sometimes, but I feel like Ko So-young Sister or I feel like Son Ye-jin. Do I spend my whole life writing Mask?He said, The reality is Chae Ri-na, and laughed.Meanwhile, Chae Ri-na married Park Yong-Geun, a six-year-old baseball player, in 2016.
Chae Ri-na, from Roora, wore Mask and boasted a Ko So-young resemblance of beautiful looks.Chae Ri-na posted a picture on her Instagram page on the 27th, saying, If you write Mask...Inside the picture is a daily picture of Chae Ri-na: Chae Ri-na staring at the camera wearing a black Mask.Beautiful looks that are not covered by Mask in the atmosphere full of eyes attract attention.At this point, Chae Ri-na said, Sometimes, but I feel like Ko So-young Sister or I feel like Son Ye-jin. Do I spend my whole life writing Mask?He said, The reality is Chae Ri-na, and laughed.Meanwhile, Chae Ri-na married Park Yong-Geun, a six-year-old baseball player, in 2016.

Chae Ri-na, from Roo'ra, wore Mask and boasted a Ko So-young resemblance of Beautiful looks.

Chae Ri-na posted a picture on her Instagram page on the 27th, saying, "If you write Mask...

Inside the picture is a daily picture of Chae Ri-na: Chae Ri-na staring at the camera wearing a black Mask. Beautiful looks that are not covered by Mask in the atmosphere full of eyes attract attention.

At this point, Chae Ri-na said, "Sometimes, but I feel like Ko So-young Sister or I feel like Son Ye-jin. Do I spend my whole life writing Mask? "He said, "The reality is Chae Ri-na," and laughed.

Meanwhile, Chae Ri-na married Park Yong-Geun, a six-year-old baseball player, in 2016.