Chae Ri-na and Kim Uri

And JeA and Bae Yoon Jin, The intimate shots of the strong people?... Always happyChae Ri-na told his Instagram on the 18th, This brother who enjoys the world while buying his brothers. It is cute.Im upset that Im pregnant and Im a lot of weightStill, I always have a beautiful Wool Yoon Jung. When I meet you, I always happy # I love you # precious people and posted several photos.Chae Ri-na in the picture is Kim uri, taking a selfie with JeA and Bae Yoon Jing, the unending, straight atmosphere of the four people is eye-catching.Meanwhile, Chae Ri-na is loved by the public as she continues various broadcasting activities.

And JeA and Bae Yoon Jin, 'The intimate shots of the strong people?'..." Always happy" Chae Ri-na told his Instagram on the 18th, "This brother who enjoys the world while buying his brothers. It is cute. I'm upset that I'm pregnant and I'm a lot of weight

Still, I always have a beautiful Wool Yoon Jung. When I meet you, I always happy # I love you # precious people "and posted several photos.

Chae Ri-na in the picture is kim uri , taking a selfie with JeA and Bae Yoon Jing, the unending, straight atmosphere of the four people is eye-catching.

Meanwhile, Chae Ri-na is loved by the public as she continues various broadcasting activities.