Chae Ri-na, birthday with fans "Old Celebrity Like for Likes Thank You"

Chae Ri-na, from the group Roora, thanked longtime fans for celebrating her birthday.Chae Ri-na wrote in her Instagram on February 4, Im impressed: Old Celebrity is still a day for you because there are still people who like it.The photo, which was released together, shows Chae Ri-na, who is having a simple birthday party with a gift from fans.The smile does not leave Chae Ri-nas face, which is as happy as a child.Chae Ri-na told fans, I love my beloved fans like old, and Thank you for telling me my birthday every time I pass by casually.On the other hand, Chae Ri-na was active in various fields by debuting the music industry with his second album Roora in 1995.In 2016, he married Park Yong-geun, a 6-year-old baseball player, and has three children.
Chae Ri-na, from the group Roora, thanked longtime fans for celebrating her birthday.Chae Ri-na wrote in her Instagram on February 4, Im impressed: Old Celebrity is still a day for you because there are still people who like it.The photo, which was released together, shows Chae Ri-na, who is having a simple birthday party with a gift from fans.The smile does not leave Chae Ri-nas face, which is as happy as a child.Chae Ri-na told fans, I love my beloved fans like old, and Thank you for telling me my birthday every time I pass by casually.On the other hand, Chae Ri-na was active in various fields by debuting the music industry with his second album Roora in 1995.In 2016, he married Park Yong-geun, a 6-year-old baseball player, and has three children.

Chae Ri-na, from the group Roo'ra, thanked longtime fans for celebrating her birthday.

Chae Ri-na wrote in her Instagram on February 4, "I'm impressed: Old Celebrity is still a day for you because there are still people who like it."

The photo, which was released together, shows Chae Ri-na, who is having a simple birthday party with a gift from fans. The smile does not leave Chae Ri-na's face, which is as happy as a child.

Chae Ri-na told fans, "I love my beloved fans like old," and "Thank You for telling me my birthday every time I pass by casually."

On the other hand, Chae Ri-na was active in various fields by debuting the music industry with his second album 'Roo'ra' in 1995.

In 2016, he married Park Yong-geun, a 6-year-old baseball player, and has three children.