Kim Sang-hyuk "King of Mask Singer' First Out box...Crazy"

Kim Sang-hyuk said on his Instagram on the 30th, King of Mask Singer. I am a teacher and you are a student.1st round 1st stage 1st stage 1st Out box. Gwangtal .In the photo, he gazes at the camera with the mask he used in King of Mask Singer.Kim Sang-hyuks words and expressions, which seem somewhat desolate, combine to make a laugh.The netizens who watched this showed various reactions such as I can do it, I can do it, I was cool.Meanwhile Kim Sang-hyuk appeared on King of Mask Singer on the day, but was unfortunately eliminated; he said on the air, Click-B is my school days and is like a school from my school.I would like to have a sound source and act if I have the opportunity.

Kim Sang-hyuk said on his Instagram on the 30th, "King of Mask Singer. I am a teacher and you are a student. 1st round 1st stage 1st stage 1st Out box. Gwangtal ".

In the photo, he gazes at the camera with the Mask he used in King of Mask Singer'. Kim Sang-hyuk's words and expressions, which seem somewhat desolate, combine to make a laugh.

The netizens who watched this showed various reactions such as "I can do it", "I can do it", "I was cool".

Meanwhile Kim Sang-hyuk appeared on "King of Mask Singer" on the day, but was unfortunately eliminated; he said on the air, "Click-B is my school days and is like a school from my school. I would like to have a sound source and act if I have the opportunity. "