Ji-woo Kim "Chaki, lose all the gypsum... to Luxury key holder" lament

Musical actor Ji-woo Kim lost key and Luxury keyholderOn the afternoon of the 11th, Ji-woo Kim released a mirror selfie taken in the elevator, saying I am a crazy Lua mother to Instagram.I have lost all my keys to the Luxury key holder, he said. I am so hard because of me.In the image of Ji-woo Kim, who is upset, the netizens are comforting that they will see soon.Meanwhile, Ji-woo Kim married chef Raymon Kim in 2013 and held Miss Luanari in her arms the following year.He played the role of Cibella Holward in the musical Gentlemans Guide: Love and Murder in March.

musical actor Ji-woo Kim lost key and Luxury keyholder

On the afternoon of the 11th, Ji-woo Kim released a mirror selfie taken in the elevator, saying "I am a crazy Lua mother" to Instagram.

"I have lost all my keys to the Luxury key holder," he said. "I am so hard because of me."

In the image of Ji-woo Kim, who is upset, the netizens are comforting that they will "see soon".

Meanwhile, Ji-woo Kim married chef Raymon Kim in 2013 and held Miss Luanari in her arms the following year. He played the role of "Cibella Holward" in the musical "Gentlemans Guide: Love and Murder" in March.