"Rayman Kim" Ji-woo Kim "Just contact me when you need it? I'll sort it out."

On the 3rd, Ji-woo Kim said to his Instagram story, I was glad to welcome those who only contact me when I need it, because I still need it.... It can help and its good.Ji-woo Kim then said, We are celebrating the New Year... and we will also celebrate our 40s and organize (this kind of relationship) in our minds.Lets all sort it out again and welcome the new year with a clean heart and spirit!!!!!!!!, he added.Ji-woo Kim said last year, I have to think about it before I am disappointed or disappointed with others.I also treated others with sincerity so that they could be remembered as true friends and colleagues. Meanwhile, Ji-woo Kim married chef Rayman Kim in 2013 and left her daughter Luanari.He has met audiences through musicals Benhe and King Kibbutz and is currently appearing in Frankenstein.

On the 3rd, Ji-woo Kim said to his Instagram story, "I was glad to welcome those who only contact me when I need it, because I still need it.... It can help and it's good."

Ji-woo Kim then said, "We are celebrating the New Year... and we will also celebrate our 40s and organize (this kind of relationship) in our minds. Let's all sort it out again and welcome the new year with a clean heart and spirit!!!!!!!!," he added.

Ji-woo Kim said last year, "I have to think about it before I am disappointed or disappointed with others. I also treated others with sincerity so that they could be remembered as true friends and colleagues. "

Meanwhile, Ji-woo Kim married chef Rayman Kim in 2013 and left her daughter Luanari. He has met audiences through musicals 'Benhe' and 'King Kibbutz' and is currently appearing in 'Frankenstein'.