Ji-woo Kim, 'five-row' of life separation from 11-month daughter..."My heart breaks because of former Husband" (high school mom dad)

MBN high school mom dad (hereinafter high school mom dad) Ji-woo Kim confesses to the shock that he is staying away from his daughter Spring and makes 3MC Park Mi-sun - Haha - human school lose words.In the 5th episode of High School Mom Dad, which airs at 9:20 pm on April 3, 11-month-old daughter Ji-woo Kim reveals the emergency situation that she has been separated from Spring, while revealing the burst of heat while packing the burden of spring.Ji-woo Kim, who was looking for a part-time job for spring, has a different atmosphere of 180 degrees a few days later.The clean house is not only disturbed, but also lying in the living room of a dark house that does not light up, causing 3MCs worries.After a while, Ji-woo Kim said in an interview with the production team, I am currently away from spring.I am in a state where my mind is broken because of my child Father, and I am mentally difficult and I can not take care of spring.In the story of Ji-woo Kim, Park Mi-sun says, The house seems empty. I would like to see my mother in spring...Ji-woo Kim, who managed to get herself into the room of Springtime, where Springtime left, then begins to collect clothes and gifts to send to Springtime.Also, I read the preaching diary written during the pregnancy and read it down.The studio is also devastated by the tears of the diary, I was so grateful that my mother had the first treasure to protect in my life that I had nothing to keep.Ji-woo Kim had a hard time suffering from an unexpected emergency and suffering from trauma, the production team said.Even 3MC, Park Jae-yeon and Lee Si-hoon were shocked by the sad reality faced by her 18-year-old mother Ji-woo Kim and the emergency situation between her and her child Father.I hope you will listen to the sad story of Ji-woo Kim, who needs social attention and protection. Meanwhile, high school mom bad is drawing national attention as Kwon Do-yoon, Park Seo-hyun and Ji-woo Kim are ranked 3rd to 5th in Non-Drama Search Issue Keyword TOP4 in March 4th, which is compiled by Good Data Corporation.MBN High school mom dad which adults do not know will be broadcast at 9:20 pm on the 3rd.MBN high school mom dad

MBN 'high school mom dad' (hereinafter 'high school mom dad') Ji-woo Kim confesses to the shock that he is "staying away from his daughter Spring" and makes 3MC Park Mi-sun - Haha - human school lose words.

In the 5th episode of high school mom dad, which airs at 9:20 pm on April 3, 11-month-old daughter Ji-woo Kim reveals the emergency situation that she has been separated from Spring, while revealing the burst of heat while packing the burden of spring.

Ji-woo Kim, who was looking for a part-time job for spring, has a different atmosphere of 180 degrees a few days later. The clean house is not only disturbed, but also lying in the living room of a dark house that does not light up, causing 3MC's worries.

After a while, Ji-woo Kim said in an interview with the production team, "I am currently away from spring." "I am in a state where my mind is broken because of my child Father, and I am mentally difficult and I can not take care of spring." In the story of Ji-woo Kim, Park Mi-sun says, "The house seems empty. I would like to see my mother in spring..."

Ji-woo Kim, who managed to get herself into the room of Springtime, where Springtime left, then begins to collect clothes and gifts to send to Springtime. Also, I read the preaching diary written during the pregnancy and read it down. The studio is also devastated by the tears of the diary, "I was so grateful that my mother had the first treasure to protect in my life that I had nothing to keep."

Ji-woo Kim had a hard time suffering from an unexpected emergency and suffering from trauma,” the production team said. Even 3MC, Park Jae-yeon and Lee Si-hoon were shocked by the sad reality faced by her 18-year-old mother Ji-woo Kim and the emergency situation between her and her child Father. I hope you will listen to the sad story of Ji-woo Kim, who needs social attention and protection. "

Meanwhile, 'high school mom bad' is drawing national attention as Kwon Do-yoon, Park Seo-hyun and Ji-woo Kim are ranked 3rd to 5th in 'Non-Drama Search Issue Keyword TOP4' in March 4th, which is compiled by Good Data Corporation.

MBN 'high school mom dad' which adults do not know will be broadcast at 9:20 pm on the 3rd.

MBN 'high school mom dad'