High school 3 is 11 months daughter upbringing pregnancy 9 months high 3 appearance ('high school mom dad')

MC Park Mi-sun of High School Mom Dad (hereinafter referred to as High School Mom Dad) and former cast members make Studios a tear sea in the story of the high 3 Mom cast.In the first episode of High School Mom Dad (planned by Nam Hyun, director Andong Soo and Ji Soo Hyun, writer Joo Gi-ppeum and Lee Ja-eun), which will be broadcasted at 9:20 pm on the 6th, the stories and daily lives of Goding Moms such as Ji-woo Kim, who is raising their 11-month-old daughter, will be revealed.The three Godding Moms in Studios meet MC Park Mi-sun - Haha - In Gyo-jin, psychological counselor Park Jae-yeon and sex education instructor Lee Si-hoon for the first time.Park Mi-sun, who saw Park Seo-hyun, a 9-month-old pregnancy, said, I have to be careful because my child can be big in the last month.When I had the second, my weight increased to 28kg, and I gave birth to a child at 4.15kg, he confessed, and laughed at the scene.But after a while, Ji-woo Kim candidly confides in her heartbreaking family history.In the story of Ji-woo Kim, who was hurt by the lonely and difficult family environment, the godding mothers next to him are like my story.Park Mi-sun and Park Jae-yeon also can not talk for a while, such as wiping out hot tears.Fortunately, Ji-woo Kim, who has recovered his smile while raising his daughter, Spring, reveals his daily life with his daughter.Park Mi-sun and Haha automatically fire (?) while being paragent alone but doing anything briskly in the appearance of Ji-woo Kim.When the bad continues, such as give me a crack every time spring cries, I cant be a habit, I have to write a soft toothbrush because my gums are weak when I have a baby, and Let me write down what I can do from time to time, In Gyo-jin jokes to Godding Moms and provokes laughter. ...When spring is revealed, everyone is heartbroken and talks deeply together.Here, Park Jae-yeon, a psychological counselor and Lee Si-hoon sex education instructor, analyzes the situation of Ji-woo Kim with expert gaze and gives warm advice.It is a good opportunity to get acquainted with the discourse on youth sex culture that can not be seen anywhere, so I would appreciate it if parents and children watch the broadcast together. On the other hand, MBN new entertainment high school mom dad, which reveals the reality of high school mom dad and presents solutions, will be broadcasted at 9:20 tonight.MBN God and the Blind, which had been responsible for Sunday night, moved to 11 pm every Friday night.

MC Park Mi-sun of high school mom dad (hereinafter referred to as high school mom dad) and former cast members make Studios a tear sea in the story of the high 3 Mom cast.

In the first episode of high school mom dad (planned by Nam Hyun, director Andong Soo and Ji Soo Hyun, writer Joo Gi-ppeum and Lee Ja-eun), which will be broadcasted at 9:20 pm on the 6th, the stories and daily lives of Goding Moms such as Ji-woo Kim, who is raising their 11-month-old daughter, will be revealed.

The three 'Godding Moms' in Studios meet MC Park Mi-sun - Haha - In Gyo-jin, psychological counselor Park Jae-yeon and sex education instructor Lee Si-hoon for the first time. Park Mi-sun, who saw Park Seo-hyun, a 9-month-old pregnancy, said, "I have to be careful because my child can be big in the last month." "When I had the second, my weight increased to 28kg, and I gave birth to a child at 4.15kg," he confessed, and laughed at the scene.

But after a while, Ji-woo Kim candidly confides in her heartbreaking family history. In the story of Ji-woo Kim, who was hurt by the lonely and difficult family environment, the 'godding mothers' next to him are "like my story." Park Mi-sun and Park Jae-yeon also can not talk for a while, such as wiping out hot tears.

Fortunately, Ji-woo Kim, who has recovered his smile while raising his daughter, Spring, reveals his daily life with his daughter. Park Mi-sun and Haha automatically fire (?) while being paragent alone but doing anything briskly in the appearance of Ji-woo Kim. When the “bad” continues, such as “give me a “crack” every time spring cries, “I can’t be a habit,” “I have to write a soft toothbrush because my gums are weak when I have a baby,” and “Let me write down what I can do from time to time,” In Gyo-jin jokes to “Godding Moms” and provokes laughter. ...

"When spring is revealed, everyone is heartbroken and talks deeply together. Here, Park Jae-yeon, a psychological counselor and Lee Si-hoon sex education instructor, analyzes the situation of Ji-woo Kim with expert gaze and gives warm advice. It is a good opportunity to get acquainted with the discourse on youth sex culture that can not be seen anywhere, so I would appreciate it if parents and children watch the broadcast together. "

On the other hand, MBN new entertainment 'high school mom dad', which reveals the reality of 'high school mom dad' and presents solutions, will be broadcasted at 9:20 tonight. MBN 'God and the Blind', which had been responsible for Sunday night, moved to 11 pm every Friday night.