'high school mom dad' Ji-woo Kim "stay away from your daughter" Oh Yeol .. Emergency 'shock Confessions'

High school mom dad Confessions shock that Ji-woo Kim is staying away from his daughterMBN high school mom dad (hereinafter referred to as high school mom dad), which is broadcasted on the 3rd, reveals the emergency situation where 11-month-old daughter Spring mother Ji-woo Kim is separated from spring, while revealing the appearance of packing the burden of spring.Ji-woo Kim, who was looking for a part-time job for spring, has a different atmosphere of 180 degrees a few days later.The clean house is not only disturbed, but also lying in the living room of a dark house that does not light up, causing 3MCs worries.After a while, Ji-woo Kim said in an interview with the production team, I am currently away from spring.I feel like my heart is falling down because of my child Father, and I can not take care of spring because I am mentally struggling.In the story of Ji-woo Kim, Park Mi-sun pours hot tears, saying, The house seems empty, I want to see my mother in spring.Ji-woo Kim, who managed to get herself into the room of Springtime, where Springtime left, then begins to collect clothes and gifts to send to Springtime.Also, I read the preaching diary written during the pregnancy and read it down.The studio is also devastated by the tears of the diary, I was so grateful that my mother had the first treasure to keep in my life that I did not have to keep anything.The production team said, Ji-woo Kim had a hard time suffering from trauma due to unexpected emergency situations.Even 3MC, Park Jae-yeon and Lee Si-hoon were shocked by the sad reality faced by her 18-year-old mother Ji-woo Kim and the emergency situation between her and her child Father.I hope you will listen to the sad story of Ji-woo Kim, who needs social attention and protection. On the other hand, high school mom bad is attracting national attention as Kwon Do-yoon, Park Seo-hyun and Ji-woo Kim are in the top 3 to 5 in the keyword TOP4 of the 4th non-Drama search issue in March,It airs every Sunday at 9:20 p.m.Photo: MBN
High school mom dad Confessions shock that Ji-woo Kim is staying away from his daughterMBN high school mom dad (hereinafter referred to as high school mom dad), which is broadcasted on the 3rd, reveals the emergency situation where 11-month-old daughter Spring mother Ji-woo Kim is separated from spring, while revealing the appearance of packing the burden of spring.Ji-woo Kim, who was looking for a part-time job for spring, has a different atmosphere of 180 degrees a few days later.The clean house is not only disturbed, but also lying in the living room of a dark house that does not light up, causing 3MCs worries.After a while, Ji-woo Kim said in an interview with the production team, I am currently away from spring.I feel like my heart is falling down because of my child Father, and I can not take care of spring because I am mentally struggling.In the story of Ji-woo Kim, Park Mi-sun pours hot tears, saying, The house seems empty, I want to see my mother in spring.Ji-woo Kim, who managed to get herself into the room of Springtime, where Springtime left, then begins to collect clothes and gifts to send to Springtime.Also, I read the preaching diary written during the pregnancy and read it down.The studio is also devastated by the tears of the diary, I was so grateful that my mother had the first treasure to keep in my life that I did not have to keep anything.The production team said, Ji-woo Kim had a hard time suffering from trauma due to unexpected emergency situations.Even 3MC, Park Jae-yeon and Lee Si-hoon were shocked by the sad reality faced by her 18-year-old mother Ji-woo Kim and the emergency situation between her and her child Father.I hope you will listen to the sad story of Ji-woo Kim, who needs social attention and protection. On the other hand, high school mom bad is attracting national attention as Kwon Do-yoon, Park Seo-hyun and Ji-woo Kim are in the top 3 to 5 in the keyword TOP4 of the 4th non-Drama search issue in March,It airs every Sunday at 9:20 p.m.Photo: MBN

'high school mom dad' Confessions shock that Ji-woo Kim is staying away from his daughter

MBN 'high school mom dad' (hereinafter referred to as 'high school mom dad'), which is broadcasted on the 3rd, reveals the emergency situation where 11-month-old daughter 'Spring' mother Ji-woo Kim is separated from spring, while revealing the appearance of packing the burden of spring.

Ji-woo Kim, who was looking for a part-time job for spring, has a different atmosphere of 180 degrees a few days later. The clean house is not only disturbed, but also lying in the living room of a dark house that does not light up, causing 3MC's worries.

After a while, Ji-woo Kim said in an interview with the production team, "I am currently away from spring." "I feel like my heart is falling down because of my child Father, and I can not take care of spring because I am mentally struggling." In the story of Ji-woo Kim, Park Mi-sun pours hot tears, saying, "The house seems empty, I want to see my mother in spring."

Ji-woo Kim, who managed to get herself into the room of Springtime, where Springtime left, then begins to collect clothes and gifts to send to Springtime. Also, I read the preaching diary written during the pregnancy and read it down. The studio is also devastated by the tears of the diary, "I was so grateful that my mother had the first treasure to keep in my life that I did not have to keep anything."

The production team said, "Ji-woo Kim had a hard time suffering from trauma due to unexpected emergency situations. Even 3MC, Park Jae-yeon and Lee Si-hoon were shocked by the sad reality faced by her 18-year-old mother Ji-woo Kim and the emergency situation between her and her child Father. I hope you will listen to the sad story of Ji-woo Kim, who needs social attention and protection. "

On the other hand, 'high school mom bad' is attracting national attention as Kwon Do-yoon, Park Seo-hyun and Ji-woo Kim are in the top 3 to 5 in the keyword TOP4 of the 4th non-Drama search issue in March, It airs every Sunday at 9:20 p.m.

Photo: MBN