"Bali house" Kahi, Korea hastily returned "Self-Quarantine safely finished"

Kahi, who is staying with his family in Bali, Indonesia, entered Korea.Kahi said on his 5th day, I got a wonderful schedule and I rushed to Korea, he said. Please support me to finish my schedule well and safely in isolation.Inside the photo is a picture of Kahi saluting at the camera, and the beauty of the daily clothes is also fashionable.Kahi will have two weeks of self-Quarantine time, and he predicted communication with fans, saying, I have a lot of time ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I will have a ravan later in the evening.Meanwhile, Kahi, a former group afterschooler, married businessman Yang Jun-moo in 2016 and has two sons; she lives with her family in Indonesia Bali.Photo = Kahi Instagram

Kahi, who is staying with his family in Bali, Indonesia, entered Korea.

Kahi said on his 5th day, "I got a wonderful schedule and I rushed to Korea," he said. "Please support me to finish my schedule well and safely in isolation."

Inside the photo is a picture of Kahi saluting at the camera, and the beauty of the daily clothes is also fashionable.

Kahi will have two weeks of Self-Quarantine time, and he predicted communication with fans, saying, "I have a lot of time ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I will have a ravan later in the evening."

Meanwhile, Kahi, a former group afterschooler, married businessman Yang Jun-moo in 2016 and has two sons; she lives with her family in Indonesia Bali.

Photo = Kahi Instagram