Seo Yu-ri, Water-Run Beautiful looks "My Don-Na-Camera" in Preparation for Full Acting

Voice actor and broadcaster Seo Yu-ri boasted a Water-Rise Beautiful look.Seo Yu-ri posted a picture on April 14 with an article entitled I bought Camera # My Money on my personal instagram.The photo is a new Seo Yu-ri selfie taken with Camera.Seo Yu-ri is making a faint look, showing off her neat atmosphere, and her clean skin attracts attention without any blemishes without any colorful makeup.

Voice actor and broadcaster Seo Yu-ri boasted a Water-Rise Beautiful look.

Seo Yu-ri posted a picture on April 14 with an article entitled "I bought Camera # My Money" on my personal instagram.

The photo is a new Seo Yu-ri selfie taken with Camera.

Seo Yu-ri is making a faint look, showing off her neat atmosphere, and her clean skin attracts attention without any blemishes without any colorful makeup.