Seo Yu-ri, Top Model "I thought I'd leave for the wilderness" to bleaching after 16kg loss

Actor and Broadcaster Seo Yu-ri has top model for bleachingSeo Yu-ri posted a picture on his SNS on the 27th, along with an article entitled I thought I would leave for the wilderness if I bleached myself.In the public photos, Seo Yu-ris Selfie was included. Seo Yu-ri was transformed into brunette after bleaching.In particular, the sleek jaw line of Seo Yu-ri, who said he lost 16kg, stands out.Although she was more beautiful with her bleaching success, Seo Yu-ri responded modestly, leaving a comment saying Im not leaving.Meanwhile, Seo Yu-ri married Choi Byeong-gil PD in August 2019.

Actor and Broadcaster Seo Yu-ri has Top Model for bleaching

Seo Yu-ri posted a picture on his SNS on the 27th, along with an article entitled "I thought I would leave for the wilderness if I bleached myself."

In the public photos, Seo Yu-ri's Selfie was included. Seo Yu-ri was transformed into brunette after bleaching. In particular, the sleek jaw line of Seo Yu-ri, who said he lost 16kg, stands out. Although she was more beautiful with her bleaching success, Seo Yu-ri responded modestly, leaving a comment saying "I'm not leaving."

Meanwhile, Seo Yu-ri married Choi Byeong-gil PD in August 2019.