'16kg loss' Seo Yu-ri, grand satisfaction after blonde transform "but hair is Death"

Seo Yu-ri posted a picture and a picture on his Instagram on the 20th, I was happy because I was a gold coin ~ I will soon be FA. Please contact Paris Sengerman.In the open photo, Seo Yu-ri is blonde and boasts a doll-like beauty after transforming. After 16kg weight loss, a slender jaw line attracts attention.In addition, Seo Yu-ri added, But the hair is just before Death. It seems to keep until this year.Meanwhile, Seo Yu-ri married Choi Byeong-gil PD.Photo = Seo Yu-ri Instagram

Seo Yu-ri posted a picture and a picture on his Instagram on the 20th, "I was happy because I was a gold coin ~ I will soon be FA. Please contact Paris Sengerman."

In the open photo, Seo Yu-ri is blonde and boasts a doll-like beauty after transforming. After 16kg weight loss, a slender jaw line attracts attention.

In addition, Seo Yu-ri added, "But the hair is just before Death. It seems to keep until this year."

Meanwhile, Seo Yu-ri married Choi Byeong-gil pd.

Photo = Seo Yu-ri Instagram