"Finally retired" Roh Ji-hoon surprise remarks? Turns out haircut Celebratory photo

Singer Roh Ji-hoon surprised fans with surprise remarksRoh Ji-hoon said on April 1 in his personal instagram, I finally retire. What will I say? It was hard to stay with me for a long time.I am sorry that I should have taken care of it better. I will look forward to it in a better way. Thank you for that. Roh Ji-hoons surprise retirement remarks meant haircuts, and fans swept away surprised breasts such as I was surprised to read the first article and I was surprised.Roh Ji-hoon in the public photo wears a white T-shirt and haircut Celebratory photo...and take the picture.Roh Ji-hoon is one layer cleaner after the haircut and attracts a dandy beauty look, especially with a more clearly shining eyebrow that properly certifies the beauty of the beautiful.On the other hand, Roh Ji-hoon released KBS2 daily drama Miss Monte Cristo ost Memories Day last month.

Singer Roh Ji-hoon surprised fans with surprise remarks

Roh Ji-hoon said on April 1 in his personal instagram, "I finally retire. What will I say? It was hard to stay with me for a long time. I am sorry that I should have taken care of it better. I will look forward to it in a better way. Thank you for that. "

Roh Ji-hoon's surprise retirement remarks meant haircuts, and fans swept away surprised breasts such as "I was surprised to read the first article" and "I was surprised".

Roh Ji-hoon in the public photo wears a white T-shirt and haircut Celebratory photo ...and take the picture.

Roh Ji-hoon is one layer cleaner after the haircut and attracts a dandy beauty look, especially with a more clearly shining eyebrow that properly certifies the beauty of the beautiful.

On the other hand, Roh Ji-hoon released KBS2 daily drama 'Miss Monte Cristo' ost 'Memories Day' last month.