"Is Mom My Mother?" Roh Ji-hoon Thorns cushion on Lee Eun-hye's Mother-in-law Conflict Explosion (Mr. House Husband 2)

The conflict between Lee Eun-hye and her mother and daughter is Explosion.KBS 2TV Saving Men Season 2 (hereinafter referred to as Mr.House Husband 2) depicts the story of Roh Ji-hoon, Lee Eun-hye, who was embarrassed by Zhang Mos surprise visit.On the day of the storm, Zhang Mo, who came to the house without warning, said that the house was a mess, and Lee Eun-hye said, Is my mother-in-law?Even when I opened the refrigerator, I pointed out the wrong thing. Lee Eun-hye said, Do not interfere because I know. Zhang Mo also said, Am I a man?The mother and daughter conflict intensified, and Lee Eun-hye, who was unable to tolerate it, left the house.In the meantime, Zhang Mo and his wife are not able to get any side, and Roh Ji-hoon, who is restless, and Lee Eun-hye, who is shedding tears, are caught and wonders whether the relationship between the two can be sealed safely.

The conflict between Lee Eun-hye and her mother and daughter is Explosion.

KBS 2TV 'Saving Men Season 2' (hereinafter referred to as 'Mr. House Husband 2) depicts the story of Roh Ji-hoon, Lee Eun-hye, who was embarrassed by Zhang Mo's surprise visit.

On the day of the storm, Zhang Mo, who came to the house without warning, said that the house was a mess, and Lee Eun-hye said, "Is my mother-in-law?"

Even when I opened the refrigerator, I pointed out the wrong thing. Lee Eun-hye said, "Do not interfere because I know." Zhang Mo also said, "Am I a man? "The mother and daughter conflict intensified, and Lee Eun-hye, who was unable to tolerate it, left the house.

In the meantime, Zhang Mo and his wife are not able to get any side, and Roh Ji-hoon, who is restless, and Lee Eun-hye, who is shedding tears, are caught and wonders whether the relationship between the two can be sealed safely.