All The Butlers' Sung Yu-ri "Lee Kyung-kyu, Kim Min-jung and entertainment I do not know"

Actor Sung Yu-ri has told an anecdote that Lee Kyung-kyu was robbed of.Lee Kyung-kyu appeared as master in SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcast on the 11th.It became a telephone connection with Sung Yu-ri, who had been conducting Healing Camp with Lee Kyung-kyu in the past.Sung Yu-ri said, I have been broadcasting with my senior since my debut, he said. I have been debuting for more than 20 years.But Lee Kyung-kyu still didnt notice who he was; later Lee Kyung-kyu heard laughter and noticed that he was Sung Yu-ri.Sung Yu-ri asked me to let you know Taraxacum erythrospermum, saying, Lee Kyung-kyu is an image that is a bustling image, but I am surprised to see a lot of shame and I can not even see the eyes when a female guest comes out.In a story far from Taraxacum erythrospermum, Yang Se-hyeong said, Is that Taraxacum erythrospermum?Microfiber Taraxacum erythrospermum I heard well, he laughed.When asked about Shin Sung-roks sadness, Sung Yu-ri said, Lee Kyung-kyu once said, I know only female entertainers Han Hye-jin and Sung Yu-ri.So I was a little sad, he said.Please tell me you love me, Sung Yu-ri said as Lee Kyung-kyu hurriedly tried to hang up.Lee Kyung-kyu, who hesitated, said he barely loved and directed the warmth.

Actor Sung Yu-ri has told an anecdote that Lee Kyung-kyu was robbed of.

Lee Kyung-kyu appeared as master in SBS entertainment All The Butlers' broadcast on the 11th.

It became a telephone connection with Sung Yu-ri, who had been conducting 'Healing Camp' with Lee Kyung-kyu in the past. Sung Yu-ri said, "I have been broadcasting with my senior since my debut," he said. "I have been debuting for more than 20 years." But Lee Kyung-kyu still didn't notice who he was; later Lee Kyung-kyu heard laughter and noticed that he was Sung Yu-ri.

Sung Yu-ri asked me to let you know Taraxacum erythrospermum, saying, "Lee Kyung-kyu is an image that is a bustling image, but I am surprised to see a lot of shame and I can not even see the eyes when a female guest comes out." In a story far from Taraxacum erythrospermum, Yang Se-hyeong said, "Is that Taraxacum erythrospermum? Microfiber Taraxacum erythrospermum I heard well, "he laughed.

When asked about Shin Sung-rok's sadness, Sung Yu-ri said, "Lee Kyung-kyu once said, 'I know only female entertainers Han Hye-jin and Sung Yu-ri.' So I was a little sad," he said.

"Please tell me you love me," Sung Yu-ri said as Lee Kyung-kyu hurriedly tried to hang up. Lee Kyung-kyu, who hesitated, said he barely "loved" and directed the warmth.