All The Butlers' Kim Jong-kook, 18 Year Sunday 9pm Drama entertainment Long Run Secret "Positive Mind"

In SBS All The Butlers, the Icon of Power master Kim Jong-kook and Kim Dong-Hyun won the Best One Minute with the fun of watching.On this day, Kim Jong-kook appeared as a master, and he was shown a special trip with All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, Shin Sung Rok, Cha Eun Woo and Kim Dong-Hyun.Members climbed on a chartered bus prepared by the master while wearing a vacation look.The bus is decorated like a plane, from windows to announcements, so that members can feel the feeling of actually traveling.Then, Master Kim Jong-kook made a surprise appearance and cheered the members by singing One man and There is a master, I love you so much.Kim Jong-kook said, Todays destination is LA, and said he prepared a surrogate satisfaction trip for viewers who could not travel.Since then, Kim Jong-kook and members have arrived in English village in Paju, Gyeonggi Province. Members have entered Saboud rather than Hollywood and started a special trip.Kim Jong-kook said, How much did you speak English? He said, I studied English in full.Kim Jong-kook said, I always carried my mother on my trip.I was so anxious and disliked that I could not speak English because I was in a disadvantaged and dangerous situation when I was with my mother. Kim Jong-kook, who has been doing SBS Sunday 9pm Drama entertainment for 18 years from X Man to Family Out and Running Man.Kim Jong-kook said, Thank you very much. When asked about the secret of Long Run for decades, he said, If you try to do well, youre unhappy.If you think you are losing money and concessions, you are just happy. I am so happy now. If something negative happens, Ive trained myself to find some positive part of it, even a small part of it, and think its a good thing, he said, stressing a positive attitude.Lee Seung-gi said, The other thing is positive, but why is it when we lose the game? He mentioned the wrestling match between Kim Jong-kook and Kim Dong-Hyun five years ago.Kim Jong-kook and Kim Dong-Hyuns thigh wrestling revenge match was unfolded.Kim Dong-Hyun was helplessly defeated and laughed at Kim Jong-kooks time difference attack, while the two men were tense and nervous before the start.On this day, the fierce pride battle between Kim Jong-kook, a talented person in the power-to-power entertainment world, and Kim Dong-Hyun, a UFC legend, caught the attention of viewers and won the best one minute with 6.3% of the audience rating per minute.Kim Jong-kook, who returned to the hostel after that, said, When I go to LA, I tear it before bed.I see the terrain of the hostel wherever I go, he said.Kim Jong-kook then pulled up the stairs with Lee Yong and gave an admiration.Lee Seung-gi, who watched this, laughed, saying, I did not make you do that stairs, and Is muscle so necessary in real life?Starting with Lee Seung-gi, the members also challenged the push-up.Kim Jong-kook, who was giving exercise tips to members, laughed at the members by admiring them as delicious instead of good.Yang Se-hyeong tried to quit the exercise, saying, Is it salty? But the members laughed because they did not let him go, saying Lets eat dessert.SBS All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday 9pm Drama at 6:25 pm.

In SBS All The Butlers', the 'Icon of Power' master Kim Jong-kook and Kim Dong-Hyun won the 'Best One Minute' with the fun of watching.

On this day, Kim Jong-kook appeared as a master, and he was shown a special trip with All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, Shin Sung Rok, Cha Eun Woo and Kim Dong-Hyun.

members climbed on a chartered bus prepared by the master while wearing a vacation look. The bus is decorated like a plane, from windows to announcements, so that members can feel the feeling of actually traveling. Then, Master Kim Jong-kook made a surprise appearance and cheered the members by singing "One man" and "There is a master, I love you so much". Kim Jong-kook said, "Today's destination is LA," and said he prepared a surrogate satisfaction trip for viewers who could not travel. Since then, Kim Jong-kook and members have arrived in English village in Paju, Gyeonggi Province. members have entered 'Saboud' rather than Hollywood and started a special trip.

Kim Jong-kook said, "How much did you speak English?" He said, "I studied English in full." Kim Jong-kook said, "I always carried my mother on my trip. I was so anxious and disliked that I could not speak English because I was in a disadvantaged and dangerous situation when I was with my mother. "

Kim Jong-kook, who has been doing SBS Sunday 9pm Drama entertainment for 18 years from 'X Man' to 'Family Out' and 'Running Man'. Kim Jong-kook said, “Thank you very much.” When asked about the secret of Long Run for decades, he said, “If you try to do well, you’re unhappy. If you think you are losing money and concessions, you are just happy. I am so happy now. " “If something negative happens, I’ve trained myself to find some positive part of it, even a small part of it, and think it’s a good thing,” he said, stressing a positive attitude.

Lee Seung-gi said, "The other thing is positive, but why is it when we lose the game?" He mentioned the wrestling match between Kim Jong-kook and Kim Dong-Hyun five years ago. Kim Jong-kook and Kim Dong-Hyun's thigh wrestling revenge match was unfolded. Kim Dong-Hyun was helplessly defeated and laughed at Kim Jong-kook's time difference attack, while the two men were tense and nervous before the start. On this day, the fierce pride battle between Kim Jong-kook, a talented person in the power-to-power entertainment world, and Kim Dong-Hyun, a UFC legend, caught the attention of viewers and won the best one minute with 6.3% of the audience rating per minute.

Kim Jong-kook, who returned to the hostel after that, said, "When I go to LA, I tear it before bed. I see the terrain of the hostel wherever I go, "he said. Kim Jong-kook then pulled up the stairs with Lee Yong and gave an admiration. Lee Seung-gi, who watched this, laughed, saying, "I did not make you do that stairs," and "Is muscle so necessary in real life?" Starting with Lee Seung-gi, the members also challenged the push-up. Kim Jong-kook, who was giving exercise tips to members, laughed at the members by admiring them as "delicious" instead of "good". Yang Se-hyeong tried to quit the exercise, saying, "Is it salty?" But the members laughed because they did not let him go, saying "Let's eat dessert."

SBS All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday 9pm Drama at 6:25 pm.