'The senior, the Lipstick' Won Jin-A Lee Ju-bin, 4 romance protagonists 4 finals

Do not apply that Lipstick, Won Jin-A, RO WOON, Lee Hyeonwuk and Lee Ju-bin delivered their closing remarks ahead of the last episode.JTBC s seniors, dont apply the Lipstick, which will end the grand finale on the 9th, Won Jin-A, RO WOON, Lee Hyeonwuk and Lee Ju-bin, the last greetings to appease the viewers regret.Won Jin-A, who showed realistically the appearance of an office worker who was worried between work and love, said, If I have a happiness for a short and long time with the drama and it is as good as it is for those who see it as happy and happy, I expressed my affection for the work.In addition, I hope that Song-a, who realizes that it is true love and courage to move on, will support him to the end so that he can make a healthier love with Hyun-seung. He delivered a message through the whole drama and made his heart warmer.RO WOON, who became the best young man and lover this winter, said, I did not know that time was going so fast while following Hyun Seung for 8 months and I filmed it really fun.I was so happy to go to the scene so that there were no people who did not appreciate it throughout the shooting, and I am happy to finish good works like good people. He also said, I do not regret it as much as I did my best, but I am grateful and precious enough to think that if I do not have you who have watched my acting, I will always work hard with a humble and always learning attitude.Lee Hyeonwuk, who has been out of the shadows of others and is standing alone in a real alone, said, I do not feel that I have already started broadcasting the last episode because I have not started shooting with awkward actors and staff.I was happy to be able to show another appearance through the character Lee Jae Shin.I hope that it will be a little comfort to everyone who has watched it as it is a difficult city. Finally, Lee Ju-bin, who has been raising infinite support through Lee Hyo-joo, who has matured more with heartbreaking love, said, I was also grateful for the support of Hyoju and cheering for it.I hope that it will be warm for a while with our cold winter drama, and I want you to remember Hyoju who will live for yourself somewhere and be happy.In this way, Do not apply the Lipstick, has stimulated emotions by drawing closely different joys and sorrows about love.Above all, the actors who have deeply moved into the character have been supported and have increased their immersion.On the other hand, the love of Won Jin-A and RO WOON, which have returned three years, will be revealed at 9 pm on the 9th, Do not apply the Lipstick.Photo: JTBC Studio
Do not apply that Lipstick, Won Jin-A, RO WOON, Lee Hyeonwuk and Lee Ju-bin delivered their closing remarks ahead of the last episode.JTBC s seniors, dont apply the Lipstick, which will end the grand finale on the 9th, Won Jin-A, RO WOON, Lee Hyeonwuk and Lee Ju-bin, the last greetings to appease the viewers regret.Won Jin-A, who showed realistically the appearance of an office worker who was worried between work and love, said, If I have a happiness for a short and long time with the drama and it is as good as it is for those who see it as happy and happy, I expressed my affection for the work.In addition, I hope that Song-a, who realizes that it is true love and courage to move on, will support him to the end so that he can make a healthier love with Hyun-seung. He delivered a message through the whole drama and made his heart warmer.RO WOON, who became the best young man and lover this winter, said, I did not know that time was going so fast while following Hyun Seung for 8 months and I filmed it really fun.I was so happy to go to the scene so that there were no people who did not appreciate it throughout the shooting, and I am happy to finish good works like good people. He also said, I do not regret it as much as I did my best, but I am grateful and precious enough to think that if I do not have you who have watched my acting, I will always work hard with a humble and always learning attitude.Lee Hyeonwuk, who has been out of the shadows of others and is standing alone in a real alone, said, I do not feel that I have already started broadcasting the last episode because I have not started shooting with awkward actors and staff.I was happy to be able to show another appearance through the character Lee Jae Shin.I hope that it will be a little comfort to everyone who has watched it as it is a difficult city. Finally, Lee Ju-bin, who has been raising infinite support through Lee Hyo-joo, who has matured more with heartbreaking love, said, I was also grateful for the support of Hyoju and cheering for it.I hope that it will be warm for a while with our cold winter drama, and I want you to remember Hyoju who will live for yourself somewhere and be happy.In this way, Do not apply the Lipstick, has stimulated emotions by drawing closely different joys and sorrows about love.Above all, the actors who have deeply moved into the character have been supported and have increased their immersion.On the other hand, the love of Won Jin-A and RO WOON, which have returned three years, will be revealed at 9 pm on the 9th, Do not apply the Lipstick.Photo: JTBC Studio

'Do not apply that Lipstick,' Won Jin-A, RO WOON, Lee Hyeonwuk and Lee Ju-bin delivered their closing remarks ahead of the last episode.

JTBC 's seniors, don't apply the Lipstick', which will end the grand finale on the 9th, Won Jin-A, RO WOON, Lee Hyeonwuk and Lee Ju-bin, the last greetings to appease the viewers' regret.

Won Jin-A, who showed realistically the appearance of an office worker who was worried between work and love, said, "If I have a happiness for a short and long time with the drama and it is as good as it is for those who see it as happy and happy, I expressed my affection for the work.

In addition, "I hope that Song-a, who realizes that it is true love and courage to move on, will support him to the end so that he can make a healthier love with Hyun-seung." He delivered a message through the whole drama and made his heart warmer.

RO WOON, who became the best young man and lover this winter, said, "I did not know that time was going so fast while following Hyun Seung for 8 months and I filmed it really fun. I was so happy to go to the scene so that there were no people who did not appreciate it throughout the shooting, and I am happy to finish good works like good people. "

He also said, "I do not regret it as much as I did my best, but I am grateful and precious enough to think that if I do not have you who have watched my Acting, I will always work hard with a humble and always learning attitude."

Lee Hyeonwuk, who has been out of the shadows of others and is standing alone in a real alone, said, "I do not feel that I have already started broadcasting the last episode because I have not started shooting with awkward actors and staff. I was happy to be able to show another appearance through the character Lee Jae Shin. I hope that it will be a little comfort to everyone who has watched it as it is a difficult city. "

Finally, Lee Ju-bin, who has been raising infinite support through Lee Hyo-joo, who has matured more with heartbreaking love, said, "I was also grateful for the support of Hyoju and cheering for it." "I hope that it will be warm for a while with our cold winter drama, and I want you to remember Hyoju who will live for yourself somewhere and be happy."

In this way, 'Do not apply the Lipstick,' has stimulated emotions by drawing closely different joys and sorrows about love. Above all, the actors who have deeply moved into the character have been supported and have increased their immersion.

On the other hand, the love of Won Jin-A and RO WOON, which have returned three years, will be revealed at 9 pm on the 9th, "Do not apply the Lipstick".

Photo: JTBC Studio