'Mine' Kim Seohyun, Lee Hyeonwuk, moved to Lee Bo-young emergency room on his death day

The person who moved Lee Bo-young to the emergency room on the day of Lee Hyeonwuks death was Kim Seohyun.In the 14th episode of TVNs Saturday drama Mine, which aired on June 20, BackDetective (Choi Young-jun) gradually approached the reality of the incident.Han (Chung Dong-hwan) persuaded Son Han Ji-yong (Lee Hyeonwuk) to put down all of his own, saying, I will be a father now, but Han Ji-yong said, I can not do that.Han Ji-yong added to the eerieness by instructing Meade to take the prescription for medicine, saying, Go to the hospital instead of me, ask me to prescribe it a little hard.Seo Hee-soo told Emma Nun (Je Su-jung) that Han Ji-yong hurt people in the field and told Han Ji-yong to let him know Kwak Hyun-dong he owns or persuade Han Ji-yong to embroidery.Emma Nun knelt down in front of Han Ji-yong and wept to persuade her to embroidery, but Han Ji-yong ignored her, Tell God, abandon me.After the death of Han Ji-yong, Seo Hee-soo met Emma Nun again with the loss of memory and asked about the last text.Emma Nun said, I watched the process from afar, but I thought I was living well.I wish Ji-yong had known that there was no place to mind in the house so long. He said, I met Han Ji-yong knowing that he was doing something bad.Seo Hee-soo asked Emma Nun, Did you say that Nun saw me on the stairs that day? Did I really hit you? Emma Nun said, Yes.I actually doubted her, he said. And then I found out she had lost Memory. Then I remembered. There was another.I thought that Sister Hee-soo might be a victim, too. Seo Hee-soo asked Emma Nun meaningfully, Do you believe me?BackDetective (Choi Young-jun) doubted Seo Hee-soos loss of memory, knowing that Seo Hee-soo had made a remarkable memory loss act in his unopened debut.BackDetective checked his medical records and found out that Seo Hee-soo was on the emergency room the day Han Ji-yong died.Seo Hee-soo was not a person standing on the stairs but a person who crashed with Han Ji-yong, and there was a record of being treated for injured pelvic bone in the incident.BackDetective reasoned that if you buy that much, you may lose Memory.In the meantime, Yang Sun-hye (Park Won-sook) suspected Memory, who saw the bloody hands of his daughter-in-law, Seohyun, and the Maids suspected Kim Sung-tae (Lee Jung-ok) who disappeared.BackDetective suspected that Lee Hye-jin was the one who drove Seo Hee-soo to an emergency room, but Lee Hye-jin said he was in a foreign country on the day of the accident.Back wanted to go to Seo Hee-soo and meet with Son Han Ha-jun (Jung Hyun-joon), and when Han Ha-jun was almost hit by a car, Seo Hee-soo threw himself and saved him and said, Did your mother tell you that you are the only one who can protect you in the world?
The person who moved Lee Bo-young to the emergency room on the day of Lee Hyeonwuks death was Kim Seohyun.In the 14th episode of TVNs Saturday drama Mine, which aired on June 20, BackDetective (Choi Young-jun) gradually approached the reality of the incident.Han (Chung Dong-hwan) persuaded Son Han Ji-yong (Lee Hyeonwuk) to put down all of his own, saying, I will be a father now, but Han Ji-yong said, I can not do that.Han Ji-yong added to the eerieness by instructing Meade to take the prescription for medicine, saying, Go to the hospital instead of me, ask me to prescribe it a little hard.Seo Hee-soo told Emma Nun (Je Su-jung) that Han Ji-yong hurt people in the field and told Han Ji-yong to let him know Kwak Hyun-dong he owns or persuade Han Ji-yong to embroidery.Emma Nun knelt down in front of Han Ji-yong and wept to persuade her to embroidery, but Han Ji-yong ignored her, Tell God, abandon me.After the death of Han Ji-yong, Seo Hee-soo met Emma Nun again with the loss of memory and asked about the last text.Emma Nun said, I watched the process from afar, but I thought I was living well.I wish Ji-yong had known that there was no place to mind in the house so long. He said, I met Han Ji-yong knowing that he was doing something bad.Seo Hee-soo asked Emma Nun, Did you say that Nun saw me on the stairs that day? Did I really hit you? Emma Nun said, Yes.I actually doubted her, he said. And then I found out she had lost Memory. Then I remembered. There was another.I thought that Sister Hee-soo might be a victim, too. Seo Hee-soo asked Emma Nun meaningfully, Do you believe me?BackDetective (Choi Young-jun) doubted Seo Hee-soos loss of memory, knowing that Seo Hee-soo had made a remarkable memory loss act in his unopened debut.BackDetective checked his medical records and found out that Seo Hee-soo was on the emergency room the day Han Ji-yong died.Seo Hee-soo was not a person standing on the stairs but a person who crashed with Han Ji-yong, and there was a record of being treated for injured pelvic bone in the incident.BackDetective reasoned that if you buy that much, you may lose Memory.In the meantime, Yang Sun-hye (Park Won-sook) suspected Memory, who saw the bloody hands of his daughter-in-law, Seohyun, and the Maids suspected Kim Sung-tae (Lee Jung-ok) who disappeared.BackDetective suspected that Lee Hye-jin was the one who drove Seo Hee-soo to an emergency room, but Lee Hye-jin said he was in a foreign country on the day of the accident.Back wanted to go to Seo Hee-soo and meet with Son Han Ha-jun (Jung Hyun-joon), and when Han Ha-jun was almost hit by a car, Seo Hee-soo threw himself and saved him and said, Did your mother tell you that you are the only one who can protect you in the world?

The person who moved Lee Bo-young to the emergency room on the day of Lee Hyeonwuk's death was Kim Seohyun.

In the 14th episode of TVN's Saturday drama Mine, which aired on June 20, BackDetective (Choi Young-jun) gradually approached the reality of the incident.

Han (Chung Dong-hwan) persuaded son Han Ji-yong (Lee Hyeonwuk) to put down all of his own, saying, I will be a father now, but Han Ji-yong said, "I can not do that." Han Ji-yong added to the eerieness by instructing Meade to take the prescription for medicine, saying, "Go to the hospital instead of me, ask me to prescribe it a little hard.

Seo Hee-soo told Emma Nun (Je Su-jung) that Han Ji-yong hurt people in the field and told Han Ji-yong to let him know Kwak Hyun-dong he owns or persuade Han Ji-yong to embroidery. Emma Nun knelt down in front of Han Ji-yong and wept to persuade her to embroidery, but Han Ji-yong ignored her, "Tell God, abandon me."

After the death of Han Ji-yong, Seo Hee-soo met Emma Nun again with the loss of Memory and asked about the last text. Emma Nun said, "I watched the process from afar, but I thought I was living well. I wish Ji-yong had known that there was no place to mind in the house so long.” He said, I met Han Ji-yong knowing that he was doing something bad.

Seo Hee-soo asked Emma Nun, "Did you say that Nun saw me on the stairs that day? Did I really hit you?" Emma Nun said, "Yes. “I actually doubted her,” he said. “And then I found out she had lost Memory. Then I remembered. There was another. I thought that Sister Hee-soo might be a victim, too. "

Seo Hee-soo asked Emma Nun meaningfully, "Do you believe me?" BackDetective (Choi Young-jun) doubted Seo Hee-soo's loss of Memory, knowing that Seo Hee-soo had made a remarkable Memory loss act in his unopened debut. BackDetective checked his medical records and found out that Seo Hee-soo was on the emergency room the day Han Ji-yong died.

Seo Hee-soo was not a person standing on the stairs but a person who crashed with Han Ji-yong, and there was a record of being treated for injured pelvic bone in the incident. BackDetective reasoned that if you buy that much, you may lose Memory. In the meantime, Yang Sun-hye (Park Won-sook) suspected Memory, who saw the bloody hands of his daughter-in-law, Seohyun, and the Maids suspected Kim Sung-tae (Lee Jung-ok) who disappeared.

BackDetective suspected that Lee Hye-jin was the one who drove Seo Hee-soo to an emergency room, but Lee Hye-jin said he was in a foreign country on the day of the accident. Back wanted to go to Seo Hee-soo and meet with son Han Ha-jun (Jung Hyun-joon), and when Han Ha-jun was almost hit by a car, Seo Hee-soo threw himself and saved him and said, "Did your mother tell you that you are the only one who can protect you in the world?"