'Mine' Lee Bo-young, found underground bunker, confession to Detective "I killed...I can't remember"

In TVNs Saturday Drama Mine, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, the death of Han Ji-yong (Lee Hyeonwuk) and the image of Hyowon family surrounding the loss of Memory of Lee Bo-young (Lee Bo-young).A day before Han Ji-yongs death, Han Ji-yong warned Jeong Jeong-hyeon (Kim Seo-hyung) and Seo Hee-soo in turn, saying, I never die alone; both Hyowon and Ha Jun-i are mine.In the meantime, Seo Hee-soo was told by Han Ji-yong that Jeong Seo-hyun was a minor minority. Seo Hee-soo cheered on Jeong Seo-hyun, saying, Someone is on your side.After Han Ji-yongs death, Jeong Jeong-hyun was investigated by the police. Jeong Jeong-hyun asked Detective (Choi Young-joon), who asked Seo Hee-soo for the truth of the day he witnessed on the stairs, Han Ji-yong was in the corner.I do not think it is convincing that Han Ji-yong killed himself. Han Ji-yong insisted that he made an extreme choice himself.Yang Soon-hye (Park Won-sook) spent time with the peacock Nodeok as if he had no appetite for Han Ji-yongs death.Also, a chairman (Jeong Dong-hwan) looked at the picture of Han Ji-yong, who died, and said, Im sorry, I will be born as my real son in the next life.Han Jin-hee (played by Kim Hye-hwa) also found out that her husband, Park Jeong-do (played by Cho Eun-sol), who was in a traffic accident, was secretly meeting with Jasmine (played by Yoon Ji), a member of the prayer party.Han Jin-hee, who faced Jasmine in the hospital, argued with Jasmine, saying, Ill meet your husband, my husband you live with him.Lee Hye-jin (Ok Ja-yeon) found out that Seo Hee-soo had returned to Memory and that Han Ji-yong had been taking sleeping pills. Lee Hye-jin said, I dont care if you killed him.I just want to know the last, said Seo Hee-soo as a criminal.Detective found out about the existence of a bunker in the basement of Hyowon family. Detective, who came to the bunker late at night, met Seo Hee-soo.Detective said, Seo Hee-soo, you are all Memory, right? Everyone in this family is trying to kill Han Ji-yong. You killed Han Ji-yong?In a Detective inquiry, Seo Hee-soo said, Yes, I killed him. I think I killed him, but what if I can not remember anything?, and heightened tension about the whole event.

In TVN's Saturday Drama "Mine," which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 26th, the death of Han Ji-yong (Lee Hyeonwuk) and the image of Hyowon family surrounding the loss of Memory of Lee Bo-young (Lee Bo-young).

A day before Han Ji-yong's death, Han Ji-yong warned Jeong Jeong-hyeon (Kim Seo-hyung) and Seo Hee-soo in turn, saying, "I never die alone; both Hyowon and Ha Jun-i are Mine." In the meantime, Seo Hee-soo was told by Han Ji-yong that Jeong Seo-hyun was a minor minority. Seo Hee-soo cheered on Jeong Seo-hyun, saying, "Someone is on your side.

After Han Ji-yong's death, Jeong Jeong-hyun was investigated by the police. Jeong Jeong-hyun asked Detective (Choi Young-joon), who asked Seo Hee-soo for the truth of the day he witnessed on the stairs, "Han Ji-yong was in the corner. I do not think it is convincing that Han Ji-yong killed himself. "Han Ji-yong insisted that he made an extreme choice himself.

Yang Soon-hye (Park Won-sook) spent time with the peacock Nodeok as if he had no appetite for Han Ji-yong's death. Also, a chairman (Jeong Dong-hwan) looked at the picture of Han Ji-yong, who died, and said, "I'm sorry, I will be born as my real son in the next life."

Han Jin-hee (played by Kim Hye-hwa) also found out that her husband, Park Jeong-do (played by Cho Eun-sol), who was in a traffic accident, was secretly meeting with JasMine (played by Yoon Ji), a member of the prayer party. Han Jin-hee, who faced JasMine in the hospital, argued with JasMine, saying, "I'll meet your husband, my husband you live with him."

Lee Hye-jin (Ok Ja-yeon) found out that Seo Hee-soo had returned to Memory and that Han Ji-yong had been taking sleeping pills. Lee Hye-jin said, "I don't care if you killed him. I just want to know the last, "said Seo Hee-soo as a criminal.

Detective found out about the existence of a bunker in the basement of Hyowon family. Detective, who came to the bunker late at night, met Seo Hee-soo. Detective said, "Seo Hee-soo, you are all Memory, right? Everyone in this family is trying to kill Han Ji-yong. You killed Han Ji-yong?"

In a Detective inquiry, Seo Hee-soo said, "Yes, I killed him. I think I killed him, but what if I can not remember anything? ", and heightened tension about the whole event.