Moon Hee-joon' So Yul "When I go home, I can not go empty-handed, I have to buy must."

So Yul, a former group crayon pop, showed affection for Family.So Yul posted a picture on his personal Instagram on March 18, I can not go home empty-handed, I have to buy a must to eat. I feel happy in my heart. I think I will eat, soy bean feet, soy bean bean bean, and cake is perfect for a cup of coffee.So Yul in the photo is taking a mirror selfie with a cake for Family.So Yul, who is going home with two hands to eat with Family, conveyed the warmth.Bae Yoon-jung, who saw this, commented, My dads did it before, and So Yul said, My sister now has to do it every day.So Yul, meanwhile, has a daughter after Singer Moon Hee-joon and marriage.So Yul Family appeared on KBS 2TV Superman Returns
So Yul, a former group crayon pop, showed affection for Family.So Yul posted a picture on his personal Instagram on March 18, I can not go home empty-handed, I have to buy a must to eat. I feel happy in my heart. I think I will eat, soy bean feet, soy bean bean bean, and cake is perfect for a cup of coffee.So Yul in the photo is taking a mirror selfie with a cake for Family.So Yul, who is going home with two hands to eat with Family, conveyed the warmth.Bae Yoon-jung, who saw this, commented, My dads did it before, and So Yul said, My sister now has to do it every day.So Yul, meanwhile, has a daughter after Singer Moon Hee-joon and marriage.So Yul Family appeared on KBS 2TV Superman Returns

So Yul, a former group crayon pop, showed affection for Family.

So Yul posted a picture on his personal Instagram on March 18, "I can not go home empty-handed, I have to buy a must to eat. I feel happy in my heart. I think I will eat, soy bean feet, soy bean bean bean, and Cake is perfect for a cup of coffee."

So Yul in the photo is taking a mirror selfie with a Cake for Family. So Yul, who is going home with two hands to eat with Family, conveyed the warmth.

Bae Yoon-jung, who saw this, commented, "My dads did it before," and So Yul said, "My sister now has to do it every day.

So Yul, meanwhile, has a daughter after Singer Moon Hee-joon and marriage. So Yul Family appeared on KBS 2TV 'Superman Returns'