So Yul, a pink dress that Moon Hee-joon bought me. "I kept thinking about my mate."

So Yul posted a picture on his instagram on the 9th with an article called eye contact.So Yul in the photo released on the day is sitting on the couch wearing a pink dress.So Yul, who wore a long flower patterned dress layered, added a half-bundled hair to her innocence.So Yul said, I was wearing a pretty dress with pink pink flowers that Husband bought a few years ago. I really did it for a long time. ... My mate kept thinking about it.Meanwhile, So Yul had a daughters joy in the same year with 13-year-old Moon Hee-joon in 2017.Photo: So Yul Instagram

So Yul posted a picture on his instagram on the 9th with an article called "eye contact".

So Yul in the photo released on the day is sitting on the couch wearing a pink dress. So Yul, who wore a long flower patterned dress layered, added a half-bundled hair to her innocence.

So Yul said, "I was wearing a pretty dress with pink pink flowers that Husband bought a few years ago. I really did it for a long time. ... My mate kept thinking about it."

Meanwhile, So Yul had a daughter's joy in the same year with 13-year-old Moon Hee-joon in 2017.

Photo: So Yul Instagram