'Moon Hee-joon' So Yul, second prnancy grievance "happy morning sickness"

So Yul posted on the 11th Instagram that I am feeling lonely .. Lets try hard, and Lets try my best morning sickness.The photo, which was released together, contains a selfie taken by So Yul, and the close selfie taken during the pregnancy attracts attention with its beautiful beauty without humiliation.So Yul announced on the 5th of last month through SNS, I am a chicken belt, a tiger belt!! I will continue to ask you for it, jam jam, pop, I love you.Jam jam is the name of the first daughter, Hee-yul, and the chicken belt. After releasing the second pregnancy, the celebration of the netizens was poured out.Meanwhile, So Yul marriages Moon Hee-joon, a 13-year-old H.O.T. native in 2017.Saji So YulSNS

So Yul posted on the 11th Instagram that "I am feeling lonely .. Let's try hard," and "Let's try my best morning sickness."

The photo, which was released together, contains a selfie taken by So Yul, and the close selfie taken during the pregnancy attracts attention with its beautiful beauty without humiliation.

So Yul announced on the 5th of last month through SNS, "I am a chicken belt, a tiger belt!! I will continue to ask you for it, jam jam, pop, I love you." Jam jam is the name of the first daughter, Hee-yul, and the chicken belt. After releasing the second pregnancy, the celebration of the netizens was poured out.

Meanwhile, So Yul marriages Moon Hee-joon, a 13-year-old H.O.T. native in 2017.

Saji So YulSNS