Cho Jin-woong, Golden cinematographer Grand Prize Prize winner Awards "beautiful justice support, join"

Actor Cho Jin-woong has won the 40th Golden Cinematographer Grand Prize Prize Prize Male actor award.Cho Jin-woong won the Grand Prize Male actor award at the 40th Golden Cinematographer Awards ceremony held on March 11th with the film Black Money.The Golden Cinematographer Film Festival is a film festival aimed at maintaining the continuous technical sense of Korean films and finding new faces. It is a traditional event organized by the Korean Film Film Film Film Directors Association.Black Money starring Cho Jin-woong and Lee Ha-nui is a financial crime investigation drama based on a true story, and Cho Jin-woong is divided into Mac Pro prosecutor Yang Min-hyuk, who is not in the process of investigating in the movie Black Money.Cho Jin-woong, who showed a high level of acting ability and a strong performance that does not buy a body until he watches the event with sharp observations while rushing toward the truth, showed genre tension and exciting catharsis, showed his power as an actor to believe and see, and mobilized 2.5 million viewers.Cho Jin-woong said, I have been worried about movies since I started Black Money, but I thought I should do it.Im seeing the awards here, and I feel heavy on my shoulders because Im winning the prize, and I think I should do better in the future, he said.Finally, I concluded with the aspiration and gratitude that the Korean film supports beautiful justice, and I will join in that heart.

Actor Cho Jin-woong has won the 40th Golden cinematographer Grand Prize Prize Prize Male Actor award.

Cho Jin-woong won the Grand Prize Male Actor award at the 40th Golden cinematographer Awards ceremony held on March 11th with the film 'Black Money'. The Golden cinematographer Film Festival is a film festival aimed at maintaining the continuous technical sense of Korean films and finding new faces. It is a traditional event organized by the Korean Film Film Film Film Directors Association.

'Black Money' starring Cho Jin-woong and Lee Ha-nui is a financial crime investigation drama based on a true story, and Cho Jin-woong is divided into 'Mac Pro' prosecutor Yang Min-hyuk, who is not in the process of investigating in the movie 'Black Money'. Cho Jin-woong, who showed a high level of acting ability and a strong performance that does not buy a body until he watches the event with sharp observations while rushing toward the truth, showed genre tension and exciting catharsis, showed his power as an Actor to believe and see, and mobilized 2.5 million viewers.

Cho Jin-woong said, "I have been worried about movies since I started 'Black Money', but I thought I should do it." “I’m seeing the Awards here, and I feel heavy on my shoulders because I’m winning the prize, and I think I should do better in the future,” he said. Finally, I concluded with the aspiration and gratitude that "the Korean film supports beautiful justice, and I will join in that heart."