'Tent outside Europe' Cho Jin-woong, production team Disclosure .. "There was no hemisphere"

On the afternoon of the afternoon of the afternoon, a TVN new entertainment program Tent Out of Europe - Spain (hereinafter Tent Out of Europe) was held at the Stanford Hotel Grand Ballroom in Sangam District, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the afternoon. Kanggung PD, Hong Jin-woo PD, Actor Cho Jin-woong, Choi Won-young, Park Myung-hoon and Kwon Yul attended.On this day, Ganggung PD compared to other camping entertainment programs, Tent out of Europe about the difference of Travel program to introduce tourist attractions, restaurants, etc. We may not be able to go to sightseeing places, It may be ruined.I went to a sightseeing spot, but I could not go because I did not make a reservation for Miri. Cho Jin-woong said, So why didnt you do it Miri? Cho Jin-woong said, I wanted to go to a tourist attraction. I wanted to go to a hotel.In addition, Cho Jin-woong said, There was no hemisphere. I will discuss every detail today.On the other hand, tvN Tent outside Europe will be broadcasted at 8:40 pm on the 2nd.

On the afternoon of the afternoon of the afternoon, a TVN new entertainment program 'Tent Out of Europe - Spain' (hereinafter 'Tent Out of Europe') was held at the Stanford Hotel Grand Ballroom in Sangam District, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the afternoon. Kanggung pd, Hong Jin-woo pd, Actor Cho Jin-woong, Choi Won-young, Park Myung-hoon and Kwon Yul attended. On this day, Ganggung pd compared to other Camping entertainment programs, "Tent out of Europe" about the difference of "Travel program" to introduce tourist attractions, restaurants, etc. We may not be able to go to sightseeing places, It may be ruined. I went to a sightseeing spot, but I could not go because I did not make a reservation for Miri. " Cho Jin-woong said, "So why didn't you do it Miri?" Cho Jin-woong said, "I wanted to go to a tourist attraction. I wanted to go to a hotel." In addition, Cho Jin-woong said, "There was no hemisphere. I will discuss every detail today." On the other hand, tvN 'Tent outside Europe' will be broadcasted at 8:40 pm on the 2nd.