Yoo Jae Hwan, 30kg after 36kg weight loss Yo-Yo ⁇ Re-challenging agony, honestly now happiness ⁇ (numbs10)

Yoo Jae Hwan talks frankly about dieting.Nicole, Kang Ji-young and Heo Young-ji of KARA appeared on Mnet tvN  ⁇ I can see your voice 10. ⁇  ( ⁇ numbs10 ⁇ ) broadcast on April 26th.On this day, MCs introduced the panel guest and said, Today, Cho Jin-woong was with me specially.Yoo Jae Hwan said, Cho Jin-woong has lost weight. Yoo Jae Hwan said, I am worried about losing weight again.When Lee Teuk said, Didnt you come and go? Honestly, when is the best time? Yoo Jae Hwan said, To be honest, Im happiest now, adding a smile.On the other hand, Yoo Jae Hwan lost 104kg to 36kg and became a hot topic. After that, he confessed 30kg Yo-Yo.

Yoo Jae Hwan talks frankly about dieting. Nicole, Kang Ji-young and Heo Young-ji of KARA appeared on Mnet tvN ⁇ I can see your voice 10. ⁇ ( ⁇ numbs10 ⁇ ) broadcast on April 26th. On this day, MCs introduced the panel guest and said, "Today, Cho Jin-woong was with me specially." Yoo Jae Hwan said, "Cho Jin-woong has lost weight." Yoo Jae Hwan said, "I am worried about losing weight again." When Lee Teuk said, "Didn't you come and go? Honestly, when is the best time?" Yoo Jae Hwan said, "To be honest, I'm happiest now," adding a smile. On the other hand, Yoo Jae Hwan lost 104kg to 36kg and became a hot topic. After that, he confessed 30kg Yo-Yo.