Seungmin Nam, Jung Dong-won and Hunhun Selfie "Let's Be Together Forever" [SNScut]

Singer Seungmin Nam revealed his affection for Jung Dong-won.Seungmin Nam uploaded a picture on his Instagram account on January 22 with the phrase Why My Songs Come Out There... ...Shocking Over the Callcenta of Love and a Shooting.In the photo, Seungmin Nam is standing alongside Jung Dong-won and doing a V. The pair thrilled fans with cute visuals.I am so grateful that my brother Dongwon, who is really deep, often calls me good when I walk my brothers song and even promotes it.Im so good at calling it, I have nothing to say to be honest, he said.I still love you, mobilization. Well be together forever. Thank you always. Ill do you better.Han Jeong-won on the news

Singer Seungmin Nam revealed his affection for Jung Dong-won.

Seungmin Nam uploaded a picture on his Instagram account on January 22 with the phrase "Why My Songs Come Out There... ...Shocking Over the Callcenta of Love" and a "Shooting".

In the photo, Seungmin Nam is standing alongside Jung Dong-won and doing a V. The pair thrilled fans with cute visuals. "I am so grateful that my brother Dongwon, who is really deep, often calls me good when I walk my brother's song and even promotes it. I'm so good at calling it, I have nothing to say to be honest," he said.

"I still love you, mobilization. We'll be together forever. Thank you always. I'll do you better."

Han Jeong-won on the news