Seung-min Nam, Planting Trees to Celebrate Arbor Day Top Model!

National grandson Seung-min Nam has Top Model for tree planting on Arbor Day.Seung-min Nams agency Showplay Entertainment released a picture of Seung-min Nam holding seedlings on the official SNS channel on the 5th.In the public photos, there is a scene in which Seung-min Nam, who boasts a colorful physical, is staring at the camera with a seedling prepared by himself.I had a schedule in Samcheok today and wanted to help where the forest fires had been damaged a while ago, said Seung-min Nam, who said in a post, I have asked the Forest Service and the Gangwon Provincial Office to ask you to refer to the fact that you should not plant trees at random in the affected areas.I was sorry I couldnt help you directly, but I decided to grow the seedlings I prepared well and then move them to where I could later find them, he said.Top Model is the top model for planting trees on Arbor Day, and fans are cheering for the warmth of Seung-min Nam.Recently, Seung-min Nam has been actively releasing and playing Foollike People. Foollike People is a song that expresses regret for the departing.The easy-to-speech and addictive melody is impressive.

'National grandson' Seung-min Nam has Top Model for tree planting on Arbor Day.

Seung-min Nam's agency Showplay Entertainment released a picture of Seung-min Nam holding seedlings on the official SNS channel on the 5th.

In the public photos, there is a scene in which Seung-min Nam, who boasts a colorful physical, is staring at the camera with a seedling prepared by himself.

“I had a schedule in Samcheok today and wanted to help where the forest fires had been damaged a while ago,” said Seung-min Nam, who said in a post, “I have asked the Forest Service and the Gangwon Provincial Office to ask you to refer to the fact that you should not plant trees at random in the affected areas.”

“I was sorry I couldn’t help you directly, but I decided to grow the seedlings I prepared well and then move them to where I could later find them,” he said. Top Model is the Top Model for planting trees on Arbor Day, and fans are cheering for the warmth of Seung-min Nam.

Recently, Seung-min Nam has been actively releasing and playing "Foollike People." "Foollike People" is a song that expresses regret for the departing. The easy-to-speech and addictive melody is impressive.