Kim Sung-ryung, 55, "Before Washing, Before Washing" [Hashtag]

On the 23rd, Kim Sung-ryung posted several photos on his Instagram.Kim Sung-ryung said, I left a selfie before I came back and washed my face.Kim Sung-ryung in the photo is taking a selfie with a sophisticated short cut and a warm knit.Kim Sung-ryung, in particular, attracted attention because he boasted beautiful looks while he was 55 years old.Meanwhile, Kim Sung-ryung appeared on TVN I am alive last year./ Photo = Kim Sung-ryung Instagram
On the 23rd, Kim Sung-ryung posted several photos on his Instagram.Kim Sung-ryung said, I left a selfie before I came back and washed my face.Kim Sung-ryung in the photo is taking a selfie with a sophisticated short cut and a warm knit.Kim Sung-ryung, in particular, attracted attention because he boasted beautiful looks while he was 55 years old.Meanwhile, Kim Sung-ryung appeared on TVN I am alive last year./ Photo = Kim Sung-ryung Instagram

On the 23rd, Kim Sung-ryung posted several photos on his Instagram.

Kim Sung-ryung said, "I left a Selfie before I came back and washed my face."

Kim Sung-ryung in the photo is taking a Selfie with a sophisticated short cut and a warm knit. Kim Sung-ryung, in particular, attracted attention because he boasted Beautiful looks while he was 55 years old.

Meanwhile, Kim Sung-ryung appeared on TVN 'I am alive' last year.

/ Photo = Kim Sung-ryung Instagram