yu nan-hee "Announcer Test 22 Fallout Home Shopping First Per minute 100 Million Sales Break" (My Way)

Yu nan-hee will unveil his family, house for the first time since Announcer 22.On TV CHOSUN star documentary myway broadcast on September 25, the story of South Korea 1st show host yu nan-hee is introduced.Yu nan-hee became the nations No. 1 show host in 1995, when he was in charge of the first home shopping broadcast in South Korea.In less than a year after opening, it achieved sales of 100 million won per hour. In 2012, it exceeded 100 million sales for the first time in Home Shopping, and it set the first annual salary record for Home Shopping.After the freelance declaration, it continues to open the way of first and holds the first and best titles.There was adversity for her, who seemed to have no such failure.Yu nan-hee, who had dreamed of Annuncer before the show host, confesses that he applied 22 times for the Annuncer test but all failed.But I was not afraid of failure, and the passion that I did not mind cable TV Announcer from the department store company Announcer made the present yu nan-hee.Yu nan-hee says, The process that passed was a process that I had to do because I could not become an Announcer. When I look back, the point was connected to the line like Steve Jobs, and it became a tremendous energy.Her story, which has done work as well as twin childcare, is revealed.On the other hand, Kim Sung-ryung, a family-like friend from Miss Korea, and makeup artist Lee Kyung-eun join together for yu nan-hee.The three became close at the shop, Lee Kyung-eun, who was a makeup artist for South Koreas top actresses.Kim Sung-ryung tells Yu nan-hee, I am the eldest sister among us, and as a daughter-in-law (I think I have a strong sense of responsibility) ... I want to put down a little and take care of my health.The revelations of three people are also revealed, including Kim Sung-ryungs Anger Birthday Party, which had a yu nan-heeless yu nan-hee birthday party because of too busy yu nan-hee.

yu nan-hee will unveil his family, house for the first time since Announcer 22.

On TV CHOSUN star documentary myway' broadcast on September 25, the story of South Korea '1st show host' yu nan-hee is introduced.

yu nan-hee became the nation's No. 1 show host in 1995, when he was in charge of the first Home Shopping broadcast in South Korea. In less than a year after opening, it achieved sales of 100 million won per hour. In 2012, it exceeded 100 million sales for the first time in Home Shopping, and it set the first annual salary record for Home Shopping. After the freelance declaration, it continues to open the way of 'first' and holds the 'first' and 'best' titles.

There was adversity for her, who seemed to have no such failure. yu nan-hee, who had dreamed of Annuncer before the show host, confesses that he "applied 22 times for the Annuncer test but all failed." But I was not afraid of failure, and the passion that I did not mind cable TV Announcer from the department store company Announcer made the present yu nan-hee. yu nan-hee says, "The process that passed was a process that I had to do because I could not become an Announcer. When I look back, the point was connected to the line like Steve Jobs, and it became a tremendous energy." Her story, which has done work as well as twin childcare, is revealed.

On the other hand, Kim Sung-ryung, a family-like friend from Miss Korea, and makeup artist Lee Kyung-eun join together for yu nan-hee. The three became close at the shop, Lee Kyung-eun, who was a makeup artist for South Korea's top actresses. Kim Sung-ryung tells yu nan-hee, "I am the eldest sister among us, and as a daughter-in-law (I think I have a strong sense of responsibility) ... I want to put down a little and take care of my health." The revelations of three people are also revealed, including Kim Sung-ryung's Anger Birthday Party, which had a 'yu nan-heeless yu nan-hee birthday party' because of too busy yu nan-hee.