'Kill Heel' Kim Sung-ryung son, psychiatric counsellor "trying not to be abandoned"

In the 13th episode of TVN Kill Heel broadcast on the 20th, it was revealed that Ok Sun (Kim Sung-ryung) revealed that his son Chung Hyeon (Yoon Hyun-soo) was the son of Kim Mo-ran (Lee Hye-young).Jung Hyeon and other adults knew that Chung Hyeon did not know about his adoption at all, but Chung Hyeon knew everything.Chung Hyeon was being consulted by a psychiatrist.Chung Hyeon said: I heard relatives talking as an elementary school student, so Ill try harder.I thought I should study better than others and listen to my words better, and I should be a good son no matter who looks at it. Chung Hyeon went on: I couldnt forget the look my mother looked at when I was very young; I knew instinctively: Id be abandoned anytime, so I tried harder.Thats when my mom laughed at me, and Im trying. Shes laughing at me, he said. Its good with my mom now.

In the 13th episode of TVN 'Kill Heel' broadcast on the 20th, it was revealed that Ok Sun (Kim Sung-ryung) revealed that his son Chung Hyeon (Yoon Hyun-soo) was the son of Kim Mo-ran (Lee Hye-young).

Jung Hyeon and other adults knew that Chung Hyeon did not know about his adoption at all, but Chung Hyeon knew everything. Chung Hyeon was being consulted by a psychiatrist.

Chung Hyeon said: "I heard relatives talking as an elementary school student, so I'll try harder. I thought I should study better than others and listen to my words better, and I should be a good son no matter who looks at it. "

Chung Hyeon went on: "I couldn't forget the look my mother looked at when I was very young; I knew instinctively: I'd be abandoned anytime, so I tried harder."

"That's when my mom laughed at me, and I'm trying. She's laughing at me," he said. "It's good with my mom now.