'marriage 27th Year' Kim Sung-ryung "Husband macho style...Femme aux Bras Croisés a fed up"

According to SBS on the 1st, SBS entertainment program Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny is depicted in which Jin Tae-hyun and Park Si-eun, who are about to give birth to their second child, prepare a special event instead of Baby Shower.In a recent recording, Jin Tae-hyun and Park Si-eun have been busy preparing for the Cafe Open since the morning.About a month before the second birth, I planned a daily Donation Cafe for raising donations for children with disabilities instead of Baby Shower.I wanted to do something meaningful through the Donation Cafe operation instead of the Baby Shower, which celebrates and ends with my family, they said.The two asked for help from fellow entertainers, including actors Ji Chang-wook and Kim Sung-ryung, Park Ki-woong and the East Sea of Group Super Junior.In particular, Jin Tae-hyun boasted a special friendship with Ji Chang-wook and attracted attention.Kim Sung-ryung appeared as the first guest of the Daily Donation Cafe.Kim Sung-ryung, who ran a long way to join the couples will, became a daily Alba.Kim Sung-ryung said, I have never done Alba, so I wanted to experience it once. I am confident.However, for a while, Kim Sung-ryung said, I do not understand what Im saying, and when I fall into Menbong, I made a bad mistake to the guests saying boys.Also, Kim Sung-ryung, who was 27 years old in marriage, attracted attention by mentioning Busan native Husband and marriage life.Kim Sung-ryung, who is living a long-distance couple in Seoul and Busan, said, Husband is macho style, character is drama and drama and If you wear Femme aux Bras Croisés to Husband, you are fed up (?I will hit ) and laughed. It was broadcast at 10 pm on the 1st.

According to SBS on the 1st, SBS entertainment program "Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest - You Are My Destiny" is depicted in which Jin Tae-hyun and Park Si-eun, who are about to give birth to their second child, prepare a special event instead of Baby Shower.

In a recent recording, Jin Tae-hyun and Park Si-eun have been busy preparing for the Cafe Open since the morning. About a month before the second birth, I planned a daily Donation Cafe for raising Donations for children with disabilities instead of Baby Shower. "I wanted to do something meaningful through the Donation Cafe operation instead of the Baby Shower, which celebrates and ends with my family," they said.

The two asked for help from fellow entertainers, including actors Ji Chang-wook and Kim Sung-ryung, Park Ki-woong and the East Sea of Group Super Junior. In particular, Jin Tae-hyun boasted a special friendship with Ji Chang-wook and attracted attention.

Kim Sung-ryung appeared as the first guest of the Daily Donation Cafe. Kim Sung-ryung, who ran a long way to join the couple's will, became a daily Alba. Kim Sung-ryung said, "I have never done Alba, so I wanted to experience it once. I am confident."

However, for a while, Kim Sung-ryung said, "I do not understand what I'm saying," and when I fall into "Menbong", I made a bad mistake to the guests saying "boys".

Also, Kim Sung-ryung, who was 27 years old in marriage, attracted attention by mentioning 'Busan native' Husband and marriage life. Kim Sung-ryung, who is living a long-distance couple in Seoul and Busan, said, "Husband is macho style, character is drama and drama" and "If you wear Femme aux Bras Croisés to Husband, you are fed up (? I will hit ) "and laughed. It was broadcast at 10 pm on the 1st.