The Outsiders "Seo Taiji and the Children - Panic Song King of Mask Singer' sings Honor"

Rapper The Outsiders revealed his feelings for appearing on King of Mask Singer.The Outsiders posted a long article on personal SNS on December 28, and gave a testimony to MBC King of Mask Singer as the last leaf.The Outsiders was so happy to be able to sing songs that I had been singing since I was a child of Savoie on a Honorary stage called King of Mask Singer, he said. I lived in my life and lived in music and creative activities.I am grateful to all the songs I have had in my childhood, the Lee Su-hyun panic I love, the Seo Taiji and the children, and the staff and family who have been together with the stage King of Mask Singer to be remembered for my life.Meanwhile, The Outsiders lost 15-6 to a December miracle on the 27th broadcast King of Mask Singer.The following is a specialization in The Outsiders SNS writingSavoie It was a moment when I was so happy to be able to sing the songs I loved and followed before I dreamed of being a singer on the Honorary stage called King of Mask Singer.I really appreciate it.I have been living in my life for my music and creative activities, and I have gained strength during the preparation of King of Mask Singer and made a new song for a long time.He made a new song Just the way you are released yesterday and promised himself to do true and active creative activities as Lee Su-hyun again.I told the artist during the interview, Memory said that if the singer called The Outsiders stood on various stages and sang and became active again, it would be probably because he was on the stage of King of Mask Singer.Songs with my childhood, Lee Su-hyun panic, Seo Taiji and children I love.And the stage that will be Memory for the rest of my life, King of Mask Singer. Thank you all for the steps and family.In 2020 and 2021, even if there is no light in sight, we will keep ourselves alive. We will keep our precious people without falling.Dad, Mother, I miss you so much.Everyone who lost their job and lost their place to go just the way you are2020.12.27 The Outsiders Dream.

Rapper The Outsiders revealed his feelings for appearing on King of Mask Singer'.

The Outsiders posted a long article on personal SNS on December 28, and gave a testimony to MBC King of Mask Singer' as the last leaf.

"The Outsiders was so happy to be able to sing songs that I had been singing since I was a child of Savoie on a Honorary stage called King of Mask Singer'," he said. "I lived in my life and lived in music and creative activities.

"I am grateful to all the songs I have had in my childhood, the Lee Su-hyun panic I love, the Seo Taiji and the children, and the staff and family who have been together with the stage King of Mask Singer' to be remembered for my life."

Meanwhile, The Outsiders lost 15-6 to a December miracle on the 27th broadcast King of Mask Singer.

The following is a specialization in The Outsiders SNS writing

Savoie It was a moment when I was so happy to be able to sing the songs I loved and followed before I dreamed of being a singer on the Honorary stage called King of Mask Singer'. I really appreciate it.

I have been living in my life for my music and creative activities, and I have gained strength during the preparation of King of Mask Singer' and made a new song for a long time. He made a new song 'Just the way you are' released yesterday and promised himself to do true and active creative activities as Lee Su-hyun again.

I told the artist during the interview, Memory said that if the singer called The Outsiders stood on various stages and sang and became active again, it would be probably because he was on the stage of King of Mask Singer'.

Songs with my childhood, Lee Su-hyun 'panic', Seo Taiji and children' I love. And the stage that will be Memory for the rest of my life, King of Mask Singer. Thank you all for the steps and family.

In 2020 and 2021, even if there is no light in sight, we will keep ourselves alive. We will keep our precious people without falling. Dad, Mother, I miss you so much.

'Everyone who lost their job and lost their place to go just the way you are'

2020.12.27 The Outsiders Dream.