Noh Hong-chul, ship Driving license acquisition "I'll make a water play version of Hong Chul Tour"

Broadcaster Noh Hong-chul has obtained a ship licence.On December 24, Noh Hong-chul posted a photo on his personal SNS; the recently acquired ship license stands out in the public photos.Especially, the past proof photographs that make a surprised expression attract attention.Noh Hong-chul wrote, I forgot wow, but I just delivered a license like a gift on Christmas Eve. Then he said, Oh, bad Lorna!!!When I was in class, it was not as serious as it is now, but when I am free from Corona 19, I have to make a Hong chul Tour water version with a baby sports team!He expressed his joy.In addition, Noh Hong-chul also released a picture of the boat driving practice and a photo of the pose in front of the lighthouse.
Broadcaster Noh Hong-chul has obtained a ship licence.On December 24, Noh Hong-chul posted a photo on his personal SNS; the recently acquired ship license stands out in the public photos.Especially, the past proof photographs that make a surprised expression attract attention.Noh Hong-chul wrote, I forgot wow, but I just delivered a license like a gift on Christmas Eve. Then he said, Oh, bad Lorna!!!When I was in class, it was not as serious as it is now, but when I am free from Corona 19, I have to make a Hong chul Tour water version with a baby sports team!He expressed his joy.In addition, Noh Hong-chul also released a picture of the boat driving practice and a photo of the pose in front of the lighthouse.

Broadcaster Noh Hong-chul has obtained a ship licence.

On December 24, Noh Hong-chul posted a photo on his personal SNS; the recently acquired ship license stands out in the public photos. Especially, the past proof photographs that make a surprised expression attract attention.

Noh Hong-chul wrote, "I forgot wow, but I just delivered a license like a gift on Christmas Eve." Then he said, "Oh, bad Lorna!!! When I was in class, it was not as serious as it is now, but when I am free from Corona 19, I have to make a Hong Chul Tour water version with a baby sports team! "He expressed his joy.

In addition, Noh Hong-chul also released a picture of the boat driving practice and a photo of the pose in front of the lighthouse.