EXO Baekhyun reveals white hair bleaching process + up to Midam

EXO Baekhyun white hair decolorization process was unveiled.On November 24, the personal YouTube channel My subject, Park Nae-joo, the head of Birm & Brush, posted a video titled Baekhyun white hair, which is still flopping even six times.One morning, I suddenly heard from Baekhyun at dawn, and it was the day that I posted a video of my white hair dyeing on the My Weekly channel.Baekhyun opens Voting for fansI was going to do some of the perms and white hairs, but I was contacted to say that I wanted to do the white hair again. Baekhyun, who arrived at the beauty salon, said, I will show you how you are changing your hair and changing your hair to your brother in Bit & B.I want you to subscribe to a lot of inner channels.Baekhyun and Park Nae-joo discussed how to do each others heads. Put it out until the bleaching is out, Park said.We have to split it up twice, he said.Before the full-scale bleaching, Baekhyun grabbed the camera angle composition and said, I have to put this into a fixed cam and my brothers face should be bigger than the customer.I think we can take a detailed picture of the middle work, Park said. Its also a different 3 million YouTubers, Park said.Park Nae-joo sprayed a scalp protector and hair protein on the head of Baekhyun and said, Baekhyun has bleached three times because of the Super M movie shooting recently.Baekhyun has a hair better than any other woman, but the volume dies too fast, he said.They talked about each other in the middle of their daily lives and recalled when they went on a Super M Americas tour.Were on our staff, and we cant be treated anywhere. Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.I remember saying, My brother is now going to stretch his shoulders after growing well. Baekhyun asked questions about bleaching throughout the day when Park Nae-joo gave his head.Park Nae-joo, the director of the company, revealed various know-how such as the fact that Baekhyun asked questions, that if you decolorize at home, you should not get a lot of stains,After the bleaching, Baekhyun said, I hope that the channel will be good for the internal theme.Meanwhile, Baekhyun was recently named the Top10 of the Music Platform Melon MMA 2020 (Melon Music Awards 2020).Yeji Lee
EXO Baekhyun white hair decolorization process was unveiled.On November 24, the personal YouTube channel My subject, Park Nae-joo, the head of Birm & Brush, posted a video titled Baekhyun white hair, which is still flopping even six times.One morning, I suddenly heard from Baekhyun at dawn, and it was the day that I posted a video of my white hair dyeing on the My Weekly channel.Baekhyun opens Voting for fansI was going to do some of the perms and white hairs, but I was contacted to say that I wanted to do the white hair again. Baekhyun, who arrived at the beauty salon, said, I will show you how you are changing your hair and changing your hair to your brother in Bit & B.I want you to subscribe to a lot of inner channels.Baekhyun and Park Nae-joo discussed how to do each others heads. Put it out until the bleaching is out, Park said.We have to split it up twice, he said.Before the full-scale bleaching, Baekhyun grabbed the camera angle composition and said, I have to put this into a fixed cam and my brothers face should be bigger than the customer.I think we can take a detailed picture of the middle work, Park said. Its also a different 3 million YouTubers, Park said.Park Nae-joo sprayed a scalp protector and hair protein on the head of Baekhyun and said, Baekhyun has bleached three times because of the Super M movie shooting recently.Baekhyun has a hair better than any other woman, but the volume dies too fast, he said.They talked about each other in the middle of their daily lives and recalled when they went on a Super M Americas tour.Were on our staff, and we cant be treated anywhere. Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.I remember saying, My brother is now going to stretch his shoulders after growing well. Baekhyun asked questions about bleaching throughout the day when Park Nae-joo gave his head.Park Nae-joo, the director of the company, revealed various know-how such as the fact that Baekhyun asked questions, that if you decolorize at home, you should not get a lot of stains,After the bleaching, Baekhyun said, I hope that the channel will be good for the internal theme.Meanwhile, Baekhyun was recently named the Top10 of the Music Platform Melon MMA 2020 (Melon Music Awards 2020).Yeji Lee

EXO Baekhyun white hair decolorization process was unveiled.

On November 24, the personal YouTube channel My subject, Park Nae-joo, the head of Birm & Brush, posted a video titled Baekhyun white hair, which is still flopping even six times.

“One morning, I suddenly heard from Baekhyun at dawn, and it was the day that I posted a video of my white hair dyeing on the My Weekly channel. Baekhyun opens Voting for fans I was going to do some of the perms and white hairs, but I was contacted to say that I wanted to do the white hair again. "

Baekhyun, who arrived at the beauty salon, said, "I will show you how you are changing your hair and changing your hair to your brother in 'Bit & B'. “I want you to subscribe to a lot of inner channels.”

Baekhyun and Park Nae-joo discussed how to do each other’s heads. “Put it out until the bleaching is out,” Park said. “We have to split it up twice,” he said.

Before the full-scale bleaching, Baekhyun grabbed the camera angle composition and said, "I have to put this into a fixed cam and my brother's face should be bigger than the customer. “I think we can take a detailed picture of the middle work,” Park said. “It’s also a different 3 million YouTubers,” Park said.

Park Nae-joo sprayed a scalp protector and hair protein on the head of Baekhyun and said, "Baekhyun has bleached three times because of the Super M movie shooting recently. “Baekhyun has a hair better than any other woman, but the volume dies too fast,” he said.

They talked about each other in the middle of their daily lives and recalled when they went on a Super M Americas tour. “We’re on our staff, and we can’t be treated anywhere.” “Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. I remember saying, 'My brother is now going to stretch his shoulders' after 'growing' well. "

Baekhyun asked questions about bleaching throughout the day when Park Nae-joo gave his head. Park Nae-joo, the director of the company, revealed various know-how such as the fact that Baekhyun asked questions, that if you decolorize at home, you should not get a lot of stains,

After the bleaching, Baekhyun said, "I hope that the channel will be good for the 'internal theme'."

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was recently named the Top10 of the Music Platform Melon MMA 2020 (Melon Music Awards 2020).

Yeji Lee