Baekhyun, Sock Milwaukee Tool Explanation I was not trying to make money.

Group EXO Baekhyun clarified the misunderstanding of Joint Purchasing.On the 22nd, Baekhyun explained that he did not try to earn money by Lee Yong of fan club ERI through fan communication application bubble.Earlier on the 14th, a fan suggested that Baekhyun should join Sock in joint purchasing (Milwaukee Tool), and Baekhyun accepted it and proceeded with an impromptu Sock Milwaukee Tool.Baekhyun, with the help of the manager, searched the company and secured the Sock volume with enthusiasm, but some of the stars unusual Milwaukee Tools questioned, Is not it for profit?In response, Baekhyun said on the 22nd, Im not trying to make money by Lee Yong (fans), adding, I thought, I hope I can buy my favorite Sock ERI cheaply! To be honest, I was prepared for negative views.It didnt matter, though, because if I bought it cheaply, it was enough.Im sorry if I saw Zhong You selling too much. But I always wanted to repay you with something else because I couldnt perform or meet you offline, he said.Im not trying to earn money by doing ERI Lee Yong.When I was selling Americano, I told them to give me a reasonable price instead of a ridiculous price like the old goods.The Sock Milwaukee Tool came out of nowhere. Oh, I wish I could buy my favorite Sock ERI cheap! Honestly, I was prepared for negative gazes. I did not care, but if I bought it cheap, it was enough!And I asked Sock to cut the price the least because I do not have to get any money from Sock. I just like to play with ERI.Thats the happiest moment and the moment I laugh with all my heart, but I dont want someone to cover it up with another color.Im sorry if I saw too much Zhong You. But I always wanted to repay you with something else because I can not perform or meet offline.  I do not want to make you feel empty. I know waiting is hard.I do not want to do this kind of thing, but I do not want to hurt the ERI.

Group EXO Baekhyun clarified the misunderstanding of Joint purchasing. On the 22nd, Baekhyun explained that he did not try to earn money by Lee Yong of fan club ERI through fan communication application 'bubble'. Earlier on the 14th, a fan suggested that Baekhyun should join Sock in Joint purchasing (Milwaukee Tool), and Baekhyun accepted it and proceeded with an impromptu Sock Milwaukee Tool. Baekhyun, with the help of the manager, searched the company and secured the Sock volume with enthusiasm, but some of the star's unusual Milwaukee Tools questioned, "Is not it for profit?" In response, Baekhyun said on the 22nd, "I'm not trying to make money by Lee Yong (fans)," adding, "I thought, 'I hope I can buy my favorite Sock ERI cheaply!' To be honest, I was prepared for negative views. It didn't matter, though, because if I bought it cheaply, it was enough." "I'm sorry if I saw Zhong You selling too much. But I always wanted to repay you with something else because I couldn't perform or meet you offline," he said. I'm not trying to earn money by doing ERI Lee Yong. When I was selling AmERIcano, I told them to give me a reasonable price instead of a ridiculous price like the old goods. The Sock Milwaukee Tool came out of nowhere. Oh, I wish I could buy my favorite Sock ERI cheap! Honestly, I was prepared for negative gazes. I did not care, but if I bought it cheap, it was enough! And I asked Sock to cut the price the least because I do not have to get any money from Sock. I just like to play with ERI. That's the happiest moment and the moment I laugh with all my heart, but I don't want someone to cover it up with another color. I'm sorry if I saw too much Zhong You. But I always wanted to repay you with something else because I can not perform or meet offline. "" I do not want to make you feel empty. "I know waiting is hard. I do not want to do this kind of thing, but I do not want to hurt the ERI.