Seo Bok' Gong Yooo "Park Bo-gum is sorry for the vacancy, I think I am suffering"

Gong Yoooo expressed his sadness toward Park Bo-gum, who failed to join the production briefing session with his enlistment.Gong Yoooo said he was so sorry for Park Bo-gums absence at the film Seo Bok (director Lee Yong-ju) Production Briefing Session, which was held online at 11 a.m. on the 27th.Jo Woo-jin was saddened by the absence of Park Bo-gum on the day, saying, We are too sorry.Park Bo-gum, who appeared in the video, said, I am so sorry that I can not be together today, and I am happy to be able to join Lee Yong-ju, who gave birth to the character Seo Bok, as well as Gong Yoooo, Jo Woo-jin, Jang Young-nam, Park Byung-eun and Kim Jae-gun.For Seo Bok, many people have taken and prepared hard to have fun and meaning. I would like to ask for your interest and warm love.Gong Yoooo laughed at Park Bo-gums inability to join him, saying, I am a little resentful. I will not see the scene now in the army, but I will be suffering.I am so excited about the video Boni, and we will harvest it well because Park Bo-gum has built well. Seo Bok tells the story of the intelligence agent, Gong Yooo, who was assigned to the last task of transferring the first cloned human being Seo Bok to the secret, being caught up in an unexpected situation with a special companion in the pursuit of several forces aiming for Seo Bok.Released Dec.=

Gong Yoooo expressed his sadness toward Park Bo-gum, who failed to join the Production briefing session with his enlistment.

Gong Yoooo said he was "so sorry" for Park Bo-gum's absence at the film "Seo Bok" (director Lee Yong-ju) Production briefing session, which was held online at 11 a.m. on the 27th.

Jo Woo-jin was saddened by the absence of Park Bo-gum on the day, saying, "We are too sorry."

Park Bo-gum, who appeared in the video, said, "I am so sorry that I can not be together today, and I am happy to be able to join Lee Yong-ju, who gave birth to the character Seo Bok, as well as Gong Yoooo, Jo Woo-jin, Jang Young-nam, Park Byung-eun and Kim Jae-gun."

"For Seo Bok', many people have taken and prepared hard to have fun and meaning. I would like to ask for your interest and warm love."

Gong Yoooo laughed at Park Bo-gum's inability to join him, saying, "I am a little resentful." "I will not see the scene now in the army, but I will be suffering. I am so excited about the video Boni, and we will harvest it well because Park Bo-gum has built well. "

Seo Bok' tells the story of the intelligence agent, Gong Yooo, who was assigned to the last task of transferring the first cloned human being Seo Bok' to the secret, being caught up in an unexpected situation with a special companion in the pursuit of several forces aiming for Seo Bok. Released Dec.

=