"I'm doing a good job" Lee Min-ho - Ryu Joong-il encouragement and call for Kim Yun-stock

Not necessarily the big Kyonggi in the postseason, as is the tension at the end of the season with season rankings.If you look good in this kind of Kyonggi, its a big leap forward for young players.LG will play four straight games (including doubleheaders on Thursday) with kt at Suwon FC from 2 to 4 - a watershed for ranking fights.LG coach Ryu Joong-il has also pointed out the four-game series since before. Ryu said, It is Kyonggi with the ranking team, but it should be good.I want to win, and I will do my best, he said, adding, I will do my best to win the match against the team above.However, two new pitchers will start in this important four-game series.Lee Min-ho (19) started the game on the 2nd, and Kim Yun-stock (20) will start in doubleheader 2Kyonggi on the 3rd.As Ryu has repeatedly emphasized, the series is Kyonggi, which may be directly linked to LGs season finals; all of the squad share the tension.Maybe it will be a harsh environment for new pitchers.Ryu hopes the two players will grow up in this important Kyonggi, not just a matter of season rankings, because it could be LGs future base.Ryu will one day leave the team, but the two players will be responsible for more than 10 years of LG mounds in the future.Liu, who was a star in his active career and was a successful leader, also gave affectionate advice, hoping to grow up by throwing, feeling, learning, and continuing to study.I think I would have grown even more if I had played baseball while studying (in my active days), and I was a bit of a fool when we were, Ryu recalled.Although they are disciples, in a big category, baseball juniors are hoping not to follow such a train.When I throw a ball like this, I have a good batting, so I have to keep thinking that I should show this ball to this batter and that the game should be something else.If you do not think, it is right again. In fact, the two players are pitching more than expected by the club and coaching staff, with Lee Min-ho steadily turning the starting rotation in the rookie season.He is 4-3 with a 4.15 ERA in 8213 innings in 16Kyonggi; Kim Yun-stock also gradually widens his stride.He has played 53 innings at the 19Kyonggi and recently moved to the starting lineup. Ryu also said, As a starter, Minho, Yoon Sik, or a rookie, he has been steadily protecting the rotation.He throws well and hes doing well, he said.I do not throw it every time I go out, but I think I will see my daily growth if I throw and learn and feel it, and then I think about it when I pitch Kyonggi.Its the only way to keep me improving. Once Lee Min-ho lost, the team pitched well with two runs in 613 innings on the 2nd, showing off his strong heart.Kim Yun-stock also climbs the mound to follow in the wake of the motive.

Not necessarily the big Kyonggi in the postseason, as is the tension at the end of the season with season rankings. If you look good in this kind of Kyonggi, it's a big leap forward for young players.

lg will play four straight games (including doubleheaders on Thursday) with kt at Suwon FC from 2 to 4 - a watershed for ranking fights. lg coach Ryu Joong-il has also pointed out the four-game series since before. Ryu said, "It is Kyonggi with the ranking team, but it should be good. “I want to win, and I will do my best,” he said, adding, “I will do my best to win the match against the team above.”

However, two new pitchers will start in this important four-game series. Lee Min-ho (19) started the game on the 2nd, and Kim Yun-stock (20) will start in doubleheader 2Kyonggi on the 3rd. As Ryu has repeatedly emphasized, the series is Kyonggi, which may be directly linked to lg's season finals; all of the squad share the tension. Maybe it will be a harsh environment for new pitchers.

Ryu hopes the two players will grow up in this important Kyonggi, not just a matter of season rankings, because it could be lg's future base. Ryu will one day leave the team, but the two players will be responsible for more than 10 years of lg mounds in the future. Liu, who was a star in his active career and was a successful leader, also gave affectionate advice, hoping to grow up by throwing, feeling, learning, and continuing to study.

“I think I would have grown even more if I had played baseball while studying (in my active days), and I was a bit of a fool when we were,” Ryu recalled. Although they are disciples, in a big category, baseball juniors are hoping not to follow such a train. “When I throw a ball like this, I have a good batting, so I have to keep thinking that I should show this ball to this batter and that the game should be something else. If you do not think, it is right again. "

In fact, the two players are pitching more than expected by the club and coaching staff, with Lee Min-ho steadily turning the starting rotation in the rookie season. He is 4-3 with a 4.15 ERA in 8213 innings in 16Kyonggi; Kim Yun-stock also gradually widens his stride. He has played 53 innings at the 19Kyonggi and recently moved to the starting lineup. Ryu also said, "As a starter, Minho, Yoon Sik, or a rookie, he has been steadily protecting the rotation. “He throws well and he’s doing well,” he said.

"I do not throw it every time I go out, but I think I will see my daily growth if I throw and learn and feel it, and then I think about it when I pitch Kyonggi. “It’s the only way to keep me improving.” Once Lee Min-ho lost, the team pitched well with two runs in 613 innings on the 2nd, showing off his strong heart. Kim Yun-stock also climbs the mound to follow in the wake of the motive.