"Heart A Tag" directed by Lee Chung-hyeon "Lee Sung-kyung in Lovely Image, Casting Without Angry"

Director Lee Chung-hyeon revealed his trust in Actor Lee Sung-kyung.On the 5th, the short film Heart A Tag (director Lee Chung-hyeon) held an online production report meeting ahead of its release.Lee Chung-hyeon and Kim Sang-il, who directed the event, attended the event.Lee Chung-hyeon directed Lee Sung-kyung on the day, After constructing the story of the movie, I thought that Lee Sung-kyung Actor would fit in.It seemed to fit in a minute or two without worrying about casting. The bright and lovely image was well contained in the movie, which became a plus factor. Ive tried a lot of things since I shot it on my smartphone. Theres a scene where I put my smartphone on a basketball.Actor should take it well because he blows his phone. He threw it in a fret that it would cause damage if he fell.The scene remains the most affectionate, he laughed.Kim, who listened to this, said, I actually opposed the scene.Meanwhile, Heart A Tag is a time-slip fantasy romance about a woman who turns 100 times to save her loved ones. Actor Lee Sung-kyung starred in the film and director Lee Chung-hyeon, who is about to release her feature debut Call, took megaphone.It will be released through Watcha on the day.

Director Lee Chung-hyeon revealed his trust in Actor Lee Sung-kyung.

On the 5th, the short film "Heart A Tag" (director Lee Chung-hyeon) held an online production report meeting ahead of its release. Lee Chung-hyeon and Kim Sang-il, who directed the event, attended the event.

Lee Chung-hyeon directed Lee Sung-kyung on the day, "After constructing the story of the movie, I thought that Lee Sung-kyung Actor would fit in. It seemed to fit in a minute or two without worrying about casting. The bright and lovely Image was well contained in the movie, which became a plus fActor. "

"I've tried a lot of things since I shot it on my smartphone. There's a scene where I put my smartphone on a basketball. Actor should take it well because he blows his phone. He threw it in a fret that it would cause damage if he fell. The scene remains the most affectionate, "he laughed.

Kim, who listened to this, said, "I actually opposed the scene."

Meanwhile, Heart A Tag' is a time-slip fantasy romance about a woman who turns 100 times to save her loved ones. Actor Lee Sung-kyung starred in the film and director Lee Chung-hyeon, who is about to release her feature debut 'Call', took megaphone. It will be released through Watcha on the day.