Lee Chung-hyeon director X Lee Sung-kyung experiment with Heart A Tag' film taken with Galaxy s20

On the 5th, Heart A Tag online production report was held.Heart A Tag tells the story of a woman who turns 100 times to re-rotate a loved ones stopped heart: American Short Films.Galaxy In Another World With My Smartphones Filmed #withGalaxy Global Cinema16: The first of American Short Films projects.The Galaxy S20 Ultra was all filmed, including the main film, trailer, making, and poster.Lee Chung-hyeon, who directed the feature film Call and attracted attention as Rock Price, grabbed megaphone and Lee Sung-kyung appeared.Yongfilm, which introduced Girl, Beauty Inside and Dokjeon, participated in the production. (Heart A Tag) made a proposal first at Samsung Electronics, said Lee Chung-hyeon. It was attractive that I liked Cinema16: American Short Films and could shoot movies with In Another World With My Smartphone.I was waiting for the opening of Call, and I was glad that I could meet again with the Call production team and work again with the director of Rocks Kim Sang Il.Lee Chung-hyeon said, Rock price and call are thriller genres, and similar genres are followed, so I have thirst for fantasy romance genres such as Heart A Tag. If I have a chance, I want to show a full-length romance movie in the theater.Lee Chung-hyeon said, (Heart A Tag) started from the Conti work before the scenario work, he said. I was worried about expressing the movie with image metaphor.I was worried about the angles that I can take with In Another World With My Smartphone, and various references to numerous references, he added.Kim Sang-il, director of the film, said, I took five In Another World With My Smartphones and went on shooting. In Another World With My Smartphone, I tried to experiment with various angles that I could do.Lee Chung-hyeon said, I filmed for three days, but when I was shooting with In Another World With My Smartphone, I was very maneuverable and I was helped. I thought I could shoot various contents with In Another World With My Smartphone.I have shot In Another World With My Smartphone on a basketball, he said. I am satisfied with the result because it is only possible with In Another World With My Smartphone.Kim Sang-il, director of the film, said, I personally opposed this method.I taped the basketball with In Another World With My Smartphone.If In Another World With My Smartphone broke down, I was worried that one of the five In Another World With My Smartphones had to break down and take the remaining four.But the results were good, so I got an angle that I could not see anywhere, he said.Lee Chung-hyeon also said, I thought Lee Sung-kyung would be in this movie in a minute without worrying about the reason for casting Lee Sung-kyung in Heart A Tag. Lee Sung-kyungs bright, healthy and lovely image worked as a plus for the movie.Lee Sung-kyung is really healthy and full of bright energy, he said. I filmed it in July and it was really hot weather.But Lee Sung-kyung, among all people, including the staff, was the brightest and most energetic, and that helped the film a lot. Meanwhile, Heart A Tag will be unveiled at Watcha at 12:00 pm on the day.

On the 5th, Heart A Tag' online production report was held. Heart A Tag' tells the story of a woman who turns 100 times to re-rotate a loved one's stopped heart: American Short Films. Galaxy In Another World With My Smartphone's 'Filmed #withGalaxy' Global Cinema16: The first of American Short Films projects. The Galaxy s20 Ultra was all filmed, including the main film, trailer, making, and poster.

Lee Chung-hyeon, who directed the feature film 'Call' and attracted attention as 'Rock Price', grabbed megaphone and Lee Sung-kyung appeared. Yongfilm, which introduced 'Girl', 'Beauty Inside' and 'Dokjeon', participated in the production.

" (Heart A Tag) made a proposal first at Samsung Electronics," said Lee Chung-hyeon. "It was attractive that I liked Cinema16: American Short Films and could shoot movies with In Another World With My Smartphone." "I was waiting for the opening of 'Call', and I was glad that I could meet again with the 'Call' production team and work again with the director of 'Rocks' Kim Sang Il."

Lee Chung-hyeon said, "'Rock price' and 'call' are thriller genres, and similar genres are followed, so I have thirst for fantasy romance genres such as Heart A Tag'." "If I have a chance, I want to show a full-length romance movie in the theater."

Lee Chung-hyeon said, "(Heart A Tag) started from the Conti work before the scenario work," he said. "I was worried about expressing the movie with image metaphor." "I was worried about the angles that I can take with In Another World With My Smartphone, and various references to numerous references," he added.

Kim Sang-il, director of the film, said, "I took five In Another World With My Smartphones and went on shooting." "In Another World With My Smartphone, I tried to experiment with various angles that I could do."

Lee Chung-hyeon said, "I filmed for three days, but when I was shooting with In Another World With My Smartphone, I was very maneuverable and I was helped." "I thought I could shoot various contents with In Another World With My Smartphone." "I have shot In Another World With My Smartphone on a basketball," he said. "I am satisfied with the result because it is only possible with In Another World With My Smartphone."

Kim Sang-il, director of the film, said, "I personally opposed this method." I taped the basketball with In Another World With My Smartphone. "If In Another World With My Smartphone broke down, I was worried that one of the five In Another World With My Smartphones had to break down and take the remaining four." "But the results were good, so I got an angle that I could not see anywhere," he said.

Lee Chung-hyeon also said, "I thought Lee Sung-kyung would be in this movie in a minute without worrying about the reason for casting Lee Sung-kyung in Heart A Tag'." "Lee Sung-kyung's bright, healthy and lovely image worked as a plus for the movie." "Lee Sung-kyung is really healthy and full of bright energy," he said. "I filmed it in July and it was really hot weather. But Lee Sung-kyung, among all people, including the staff, was the brightest and most energetic, and that helped the film a lot. "

Meanwhile, Heart A Tag' will be unveiled at Watcha at 12:00 pm on the day.