"Heart A Tag" director "Lee Sung-kyung opposite, Acting inexperienced blonde Foreign"

On the 5th, 11 am short film Heart A Tag production report was held online, and Lee Chung-hyeon and Kim Sang-il were present.Lee Chung-hyeon said, I wanted to see the man as much as possible as possible, so I chose a blonde Foreign, Ukrainian-language actor. Then I wanted to feel like a mystery. I actually have no experience in Acting, but I did not have a concept of video shooting even when I was rehearsing, so I did not have a concept of action or cut, so I first worked on it. Fortunately, it was really natural in the field, and it was a new work in that regard.Meanwhile, Heart A Tag is a time-slip fantasy romance about a woman who turns 100 times to save her loved one, starring Lee Sung-kyung.Director Lee Chung-hyeon of the short film Body Value and the feature debut Call caught megaphone, and the main movie was shot only on smartphones.Open at Whatcha on the 5th.

On the 5th, 11 am short film Heart A Tag' production report was held online, and Lee Chung-hyeon and Kim Sang-il were present.

Lee Chung-hyeon said, "I wanted to see the man as much as possible as possible, so I chose a blonde Foreign, Ukrainian-language actor." Then I wanted to feel like a mystery. "

"I actually have no experience in Acting, but I did not have a concept of video shooting even when I was rehearsing, so I did not have a concept of action or cut, so I first worked on it. Fortunately, it was really natural in the field, and it was a new work in that regard."

Meanwhile, Heart A Tag' is a time-slip fantasy romance about a woman who turns 100 times to save her loved one, starring Lee Sung-kyung. Director Lee Chung-hyeon of the short film 'Body Value' and the feature debut 'Call' caught megaphone, and the main movie was shot only on smartphones.

Open at Whatcha on the 5th.