EXO Chanyeol Add Disclosure, Vermilion Bird...Baekhyun single-hand "Who is my acquaintance?"

He did not hide his uncomfortable feelings with Mr. A, who posted additional Disclosure articles about Chanyeol, claiming that EXO (EXO) Baekhyun was his acquaintance.Baekhyun said on his Twitter account on the afternoon of the 30th, Who is my acquaintance?(Mogida Cha) This guy ~ ~ oh, shakes. Baekhyun took off in an article that claimed to be his acquaintance, which was unknown for authenticity.Mr. A said, You were a friend who was greedy but ambitious.As you learned from Baekhyun, I thought you were a better guy than I thought, but I thought it would be good to stay as a friend in the rumors and your words and actions.I think my thoughts and tips are not wrong either. This situation is all your karma. I said, Be careful what you say, and he said, I like people who will like it. Thats deceit.There is no minimum courtesy to those who like and support you, he said. Before you blame others, look back and reflect on yourself.Youre still a long way from calling and trying to get him to keep his mouth shut.Earlier on the 29th, Chanyeol was embroiled in a controversy over his privacy with Mr. Bs Disclosure writing, which he claims to be his ex-girlfriend.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary of the company, said, There is no official position.Photo: eNEWS DB

He did not hide his uncomfortable feelings with Mr. A, who posted additional Disclosure articles about Chanyeol, claiming that EXO (EXO) Baekhyun was his acquaintance.

Baekhyun said on his Twitter account on the afternoon of the 30th, "Who is my acquaintance? (Mogida Cha) This guy ~ ~ oh, shakes. " Baekhyun took off in an article that claimed to be his acquaintance, which was unknown for authenticity.

Mr. A said, "You were a Friend who was greedy but ambitious. As you learned from Baekhyun, I thought you were a better guy than I thought, but I thought it would be good to stay as a Friend in the rumors and your words and actions. I think my thoughts and tips are not wrong either. This situation is all your karma. "

“I said, ‘Be careful what you say,’ and he said, ‘I like people who will like it.’ That’s deceit. “There is no minimum courtesy to those who like and support you,” he said. “Before you blame others, look back and reflect on yourself. “You’re still a long way from calling and trying to get him to keep his mouth shut.”

Earlier on the 29th, Chanyeol was embroiled in a controversy over his privacy with Mr. B's Disclosure writing, which he claims to be his ex-girlFriend. SM Entertainment, a subsidiary of the company, said, "There is no official position."

Photo: eNEWS DB