Baekhyun Iljing 'acquaintance claim' Chanyeol Disclosure Gluten Refutation "Who is my acquaintance?"

EXO Baekhyun responded to the second acquaintance claim of Chanyeol Disclosure Gluten, saying, Who is my acquaintance?Baekhyun denied it directly on his official Twitter account on the 30th, writing Gluten, Who is my acquaintance, you bitch.A, who claimed to be the acquaintance of Baekhyun on the 29th, said after the controversy over Chanyeols privacy, I thought it would be best to stay as a friend in the rumors you hear or your words and actions.I think my thoughts and tips are not wrong either, but this situation is all your business now. Mr. A said, You were a friend who was greedy but ambitious.I thought you were a better guy than I thought, but I thought it would be good to be a friend in the rumors and your words and actions.  I would have told you to be careful to tell you with your words and actions that will frown on your impression.You may not remember what you said, but I remember clearly: people who would like me anyway like me, and that was deceitful.Ive never been polite to people who like you, support you, and trust you, he said.You should have looked back and reflected on yourself before you can blame others, and apologized to the Friends, he said. You should have known my personality and been prepared to hear no good.Youre still a long way from calling and trying to get the kids to talk. Come on, Chanyeol.

EXO Baekhyun responded to the second acquaintance claim of Chanyeol Disclosure Gluten, saying, "Who is my acquaintance?"

Baekhyun denied it directly on his official Twitter account on the 30th, writing Gluten, "Who is my acquaintance, you bitch.

A, who claimed to be the acquaintance of Baekhyun on the 29th, said after the controversy over Chanyeol's privacy, "I thought it would be best to stay as a Friend in the rumors you hear or your words and actions. I think my thoughts and tips are not wrong either, but this situation is all your business now. "

Mr. A said, "You were a Friend who was greedy but ambitious. I thought you were a better guy than I thought, but I thought it would be good to be a Friend in the rumors and your words and actions. "" I would have told you to be careful to tell you with your words and actions that will frown on your impression. You may not remember what you said, but I remember clearly: people who would like me anyway like me, and that was deceitful. “I’ve never been polite to people who like you, support you, and trust you,” he said.

“You should have looked back and reflected on yourself before you can blame others, and apologized to the Friends,” he said. “You should have known my personality and been prepared to hear no good. You’re still a long way from calling and trying to get the kids to talk. Come on, Chanyeol.